This traditional 4 bedroom vacation villa is on the peaceful and well-established Clermont community of Orange Tree on the US27. Features include a south-facing saltwater pool with a relaxing spa and privacy hedges on all sides. The fun and excitement of Disney World can be reached in as little as 20-25 minutes from here, with Discovery Cove and SeaWorld about 30-35 minutes away. Harry Potter fans eager to ride on Hogwarts Express or walk down Diagon Alley with a Butterbeer can be at Universal Resorts in 35-40 minutes. A good selection of shops and restaurants can be found a few miles north of here towards Clermont, often with shorter queues than the same offerings along the popular US192 which is a few miles away in the opposite direction.
- Living Accommodation - The open-plan design of the villa allows all the family to be able to come together and enjoy quality time with each other away from the stresses and strains of normal everyday living. Just inside the front door is a quiet lounge area with Florida-style seating and a window overlooking the pool deck. This is a great place to sit and chat with each other or to take a few moments with your favourite novel as you recharge your batteries after a busy excursion somewhere. The second lounge area is at the rear of the villa and has comfy seating in front of a flatscreen TV and has French doors leading out to the south-facing pool deck so you can enjoy the glorious sunshine whenever you want to. The centrally placed kitchen is big enough to allow lots of helpers to pitch in and prepare lunch or dinner, with a nearby dining table overlooking the pool deck being a great place for tea and toast each morning. For more formal mealtimes, or an evening of playing board games together, there is another dining table by the front door.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is at the front of the villa on the left and has a King-size bed, French doors to the pool deck and a large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is at the rear of the villa and has a Queen-size bed and this is opposite a family bathroom with doors leading to the pool deck. Bedroom 3 is to the right of the main TV lounge and has a Double bed and is separated from the Twin-bedded Bedroom 3 by another family bathroom.
- Outdoor Living - Enjoy a refreshing dip in the pool after a hot day at the parks or relax in the spa with a glass of something chilled. With plenty of loungers and seating options, as well as privacy hedges all round, the south-facing pool deck is a great place to come back to each evening and relax. There is direct access to one of the family bathrooms from the pool deck, saving any mad dashes through the villa with wet feet. Please note that this is a saltwater pool, every bit as safe as a normal chlorinated pool but beneficial for guests with skin problems such as Eczema or Psoriasis and will also help alleviate any joint or muscle pain you might have and speed up recovery from any previous injuries. If these issues are not a concern for you, then you can still benefit from splashing around in the pool and being left with rejuvenated muscles and softer skin!
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence. This property has Pool Door Alarms.
Orange Tree is a peaceful, very popular community located just off the US27 in Clermont, with large plots and wide-open common spaces. Situated close to Disney World, this well-established community is in a fantastic location for everything Orlando has to offer. All of the 4 and 5 bedroom vacation villas we offer have a private pool and many of them also benefit from having a games room and south or west-facing view from the pool deck, often with a scenic view. The popular US192, with its wide range of shops and family-friendly restaurants is a few miles south of here.View our Orange Tree community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 40 - 45 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes