This well-presented 3 bedroom, privately owned, vacation villa has everything a family holiday to Orlando needs, a large pool deck with good privacy, a pool, relaxing spa and an undercover outdoor dining area. Kids of all ages will love the well-equipped games room if they have energy left to burn at the end of a long day. The fun and excitement of Disney World, including Magic Kingdom, can be reached in as little as 20-25 minutes, with SeaWorld and Discovery Cove about half an hour away. Harry Potter fans eager to travel on Hogwarts Express or buy a wand in Ollivanders can be at Universal Resorts in about 35-40 minutes. A selection of family restaurants can be found north up the US27 or travel south to the US192, a few miles away, which has hundreds of options to choose from, no matter if it’s salads or steaks, burgers or burritos or pancakes and pasta you are looking for, all tastes, budgets and dietary requirements are taken care of.
- Living Accommodation - You will feel right at home in this comfortable villa, designed to help you forget about the stresses and strains of normal everyday living. At the heart of everything is the kitchen, equipped with all the gadgets and appliances for cooking family meals and preparing packed lunches, with the breakfast bar being a great place to enjoy snacks and drinks. Between the kitchen and windows overlooking the pool deck is a dining table, perfect for tea and toast at the start of each day. Overlooking the front garden is a larger dining table, an ideal place to sit and play board games in the evening once the dishes have been cleared away. To the left of the front door is a small lounge area with comfy seating and a flatscreen TV, a peaceful place to sit and relax with your favourite novel or to watch something different on TV. The main lounge is at the back of the villa and has plenty of natural light, comfy sofas, flatscreen TV and doors leading out to the sunny pool deck area.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the right of the kitchen and has a King-size bed, patio doors out onto the pool deck and a large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is to the left of the family lounge area and has a Double bed, Bedroom 3 is nearby and is furnished with Twin beds and decorated in a style that would suit all guests. Every bedroom has a flatscreen TV so nobody has to miss out on watching their favourite programme as they drift off to sleep each night.
- Entertainment - The games room will be the place many happy holiday memories are made as the whole family get involved and challenge each other to games of pool, table football or video games.
- Outdoor Living - The large pool deck has a good amount of privacy on all sides, helping everybody to relax and enjoy splashing around in the pool or easing weary legs in the spa. The covered dining area is perfect for meals, snacks or cold drinks at the end of a long day at the theme parks or shopping malls. There is direct access to the family bathroom next to Bedroom 2 from the pool deck. Please note that this is a saltwater pool, every bit as safe as a normal chlorinated pool but beneficial for guests with skin problems such as Eczema or Psoriasis and will also help alleviate any joint or muscle pain you might have and speed up recovery from any previous injuries. If these issues are not a concern for you, then you can still benefit from splashing around in the pool and being left with rejuvenated muscles and softer skin!
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
Orange Tree is a peaceful, very popular community located just off the US27 in Clermont, with large plots and wide-open common spaces. Situated close to Disney World, this well-established community is in a fantastic location for everything Orlando has to offer. All of the 4 and 5 bedroom vacation villas we offer have a private pool and many of them also benefit from having a games room and south or west-facing view from the pool deck, often with a scenic view. The popular US192, with its wide range of shops and family-friendly restaurants is a few miles south of here.View our Orange Tree community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 40 - 45 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes