Situated on the luxury gated Davenport community of Solterra is this amazing Disney-themed villa with a private pool and spa. It is within a 2 minute walk of the resort clubhouse facilities which include a heated swimming pool, lazy river, modern gym and outdoor sports courts. A wide choice of shops, bars and restaurants are all close by, as is the I-4 Highway taking you to some of Florida’s best-loved beaches in a little over an hour. Disney World can be reached in as little as 15-20 minutes from here, SeaWorld and Discovery Cove in 20-25 minutes and Universal Resort, giving access to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Volcano Bay water park, is 25-30 minutes’ drive away.
- Living Accommodation - The Disney décor throughout this villa will appeal to all fans of Mickey Mouse, with little touches being added to every room in the villa. The well-equipped kitchen offers modern appliances and all the gadgets and utensils you could possibly need, with a breakfast bar seating 3 people so you can chat with the nominated chef. The nearby dining table is the perfect place to sit enjoy breakfast, making plans for the day ahead, or to sit together in the evening and chat excitedly about the adventures of the day you have just shared at the theme parks. The main family lounge area has comfy seating in front of a large flatscreen TV and doors leading outside to the sun-drenched pool deck area. Upstairs is a second lounge area which the kids will probably want to claim as their own, it has comfy seating as well as a flatscreen TV, games console and a table football game.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is upstairs to the rear of the villa and has a King-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is also upstairs and has got 2 Queen-size beds in it and has been decorated in a Frozen theme. Bedroom 3, another upstairs bedroom, has got a Queen-size bed and a Single bed and has been decorated in a Transformers theme. The Disney-themed Bedroom 4 is downstairs towards the front of the villa and has a Queen-size bed and a Single bed. Bedroom 5 is close by and has been furnished with 3 Single beds, ideal for young siblings that want to share a room, it has a fun Toy Story theme and an en-suite bathroom that also leads out on to the pool deck.
- Entertainment - The upstairs lounge area has been equipped with a table football game and a games console. The community clubhouse is less than a 2 minute walk away and offers an internet room, TV lounge, outdoor swimming pool with separate lazy river, spa and sunbathing area, fully-equipped fitness centre, picnic area, kid's play area, fishing lake, tennis and volleyball courts.
- Outdoor Living - The outside deck has a large undercover area so that you can dine alfresco while still sitting out of the sun, a private pool and a relaxing spa. Hedges to the rear give a good degree of privacy. Access to the en-suite bathroom of Bedroom 5 can be gained from the pool deck.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
The gated community of Solterra, often considered to be one of the best resorts in Davenport, has everything you need for your Orlando villa holiday. It is close to Disney World and Universal and has a wide selection of privately owned rental homes from 4 bedroom villas and town homes all the way up to stunning 11 bedroom villas. Many of our holiday homes have a south or west-facing private pool and spa, lake view and an amazing games room. The resort has 5 star facilities including heated swimming pool, lazy river, gym and sports courts. Shops and restaurants to suit all tastes are close by.View our Solterra community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes