Situated just off the US192 in Kissimmee is this modern, spacious and extremely well-presented nine bedroom villa sitting on the Windsor at Westside resort. With plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy, a west-facing pool deck with views of a lake to the rear of the property, cinema room, great games area, a wide range of community facilities for all ages to enjoy and just a fifteen minute drive to the Disney theme parks; this villa is a perfect home from home for your family during your time in Orlando.
- Living Accommodation - At the back of the villa is the large, modern formal glass-top dining table seating eighteen people with patio doors to the pool deck. To the left of the formal dining area is the very large, modern and open-plan kitchen with granite worktops and a breakfast bar seating four people. Adjacent to the kitchen is the family lounge with "L" shaped sofa and an armchair, a large flatscreen TV and patio doors to the pool deck. Upstairs, to the left of the landing, is a second family lounge with "L" shaped sofa, two armchairs, a projector and a cinema style screen. The laundry room is to the left of the villa entrance downstairs.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the right of the formal dining area and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a single door to the pool deck. Bedroom 2 is to the right of the upstairs lounge and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is next to Bedroom 2, on the left side of the upstairs lounge and has a King-size bed. Bedroom 4 is next to Bedroom 3 and has a King-size bed. Bedrooms 3 and 4 share an en-suite bathroom with shower cubicle. Bedroom 5 is downstairs immediately inside the front door to the right-hand side and has two Queen-size beds. Bedroom 6 is in the middle of the landing upstairs and is a Frozen themed bedroom with two double beds. Bedroom 7 is next to Bedroom 6 and has a double Bunk bed. Bedrooms 6 and 7 share an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 8 is across the games lounge and is a Mickey Mouse themed bedroom with a Double bed and a Single bed. Bedroom 9 is to the right of Bedroom 8 and is a Harry Potter themed bedroom with a Double bed and a Single bed. Bedrooms 8 and 9 share an en-suite bathroom.
- Entertainment - The spacious games room is located on the right side of the landing upstairs and has a pool table, air hockey, table football and a table seating eight people.
- Outdoor Living - The west-facing pool deck with views of a lake to the rear of the property has a pool and a spa, a covered outdoor dining table seating eight people and an outdoor seating area for five people under the covered area.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
Westside - Windsor
Windsor at Westside is an exclusive, highly recommended, gated resort community in Kissimmee close to Disney World, Universal Resorts and other Orlando attractions, shops, restaurants and golf courses. With a range of rental properties, from 4 bedroom town homes to 9 bedroom luxury villas, including villas with a lake view, games room, home cinema room and west-facing private pool and spa. Resort facilities include a heated swimming pool with lazy river and water slides, Tiki bar, sunbathing deck, clubhouse, well equipped gym, games room with arcade machines and out door sports courts.View our Westside - Windsor community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes