This 4 bedroom Calabay Parc villa is a short drive from Disney World and even closer to a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants to suit the tastes and desires of all the family. With a southeast-facing pool and spa with a good degree of privacy, a great games room and plenty of space for everybody, this villa is a popular choice. The I-4 Highway is just 5 miles away, taking you to Universal in a little over half an hour and Florida's amazing beaches in less than 2 hours.
- Living Accommodation - To the right of the front door is a small lounge area with comfy seating and windows overlooking the front garden, this is a great area to relax with a good book or to sit and chat about your activities of the day you’ve just experienced. At the rear of the villa is a second lounge area with seating arranged in front of a large flatscreen television and doors leading to the southeast-facing pool deck area outside. The open-plan kitchen, next to the rear lounge, has been equipped with all the gadgets and utensils you might need to prepare some family meals. The breakfast bar, with stools for 4 guests is perfect for snacks and drinks at anytime of the day. A dining table adjacent to the kitchen also makes a great spot for an evening of family board game playing once the dishes have been cleared away.
- Bedrooms - At the rear of the villa on the left is the Master bedroom with a Queen-size bed, door to the pool deck and a large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is on the opposite side of the villa, also at the back, and has a Queen-size bed, door to the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is to the left of the front door and has Twin beds, this is opposite Bedroom 4 which has a set of Bunk beds and a Single bed, ideal for a trio of siblings or cousins experiencing some holiday time together. Each bedroom has its own TV so all guests get the chance to enjoy lazy holiday mornings in bed watching their favourite TV show.
- Entertainment - The well-equipped games room is great for escaping the hot Florida sun, it has been furnished with a pool table, air hockey and table football as well as a place to sit for spectators. Many happy memories can be made in here as you hold tournaments throughout your holiday to find out who the sporting champion is in your family.
- Outdoor Living - The southeast-facing pool deck has an L-shaped pool, spa and a covered dining area with plenty of seating options for the whole family. With good privacy on this pool deck it is a great place to come back to each evening and relax with a cold drink after a busy day at the parks.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
Calabay Parc is a peaceful, well-kept, Davenport community close to Disney World with a wide choice of privately owned holiday villas to rent, from 3 to 6 bedrooms. Many of our villa choices have a private pool and spa, south or west-facing pool decks, games rooms and conservation views as well as plenty of space for the whole family to relax in and enjoy. All of Orlando’s world-class theme parks and attractions are easily reached from this community, as are a wide range of shops and restaurants to suit all tastes. Florida's award-winning beaches can be reached in less than 2 hours.View our Calabay Parc community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes