This traditional 4 bedroom Emerald Island villa is perfect for any family holiday to Orlando. With an air-conditioned games room for the whole family to use and a private pool and spa with no overlooking neighbours this home could provide you with everything you need to recharge your batteries. Situated within an easy 10-15 minute drive of Disney World, 20-25 minutes from SeaWorld and Discovery Cove and less than 30 minutes from Universal Resort, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Emerald Island offers a host of resort facilities, including heated swimming pool, gym, Tiki bar and sports courts, and these can be found at the clubhouse which is less than 10 minutes’ walk from your villa. A wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants to suit all tastes, budgets and appetites can be found along the nearby US192, just a few minutes’ drive away.
- Living Accommodation - Just inside the front door is a quiet lounge area with windows overlooking the front garden and seating for 6 people on comfortable sofas. At the rear of the villa is a second lounge area, filled with lots of natural light and furnished with comfy sofas and chairs in front of a large flatscreen TV and doors leading outside to the sunny pool deck. The well-equipped kitchen is open-plan and centrally placed, it has a breakfast bar for 5 people, great for snacks and drinks, and an additional breakfast dining table nearby. Adjacent to the front lounge is a more formal dining area which is also a great place to sit and play family board games in the evening once the dishes have been cleared away.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is set away from all the others on the left side of the villa. It has a King-size bed, windows overlooking the pool deck and a large en-suite bathroom. On the other side of the lounge is Bedroom 2 which has a Queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 has Twin beds, as does the nearby Bedroom 4. Everybody gets the chance to enjoy lazy holiday mornings in bed watching TV as every bedroom has its own flatscreen television.
- Entertainment - The carpeted games room has an air-conditioning unit, comfy seating, a table football game and an arcade console as well as a television so there is no need to miss out on your favourite TV show while you’re watching over the kids play games. Additional facilities can be found at the clubhouse, less than 10 minutes’ walk from your villa. This is where you can have access to the heated swimming pool, Tiki bar, separate spa, sauna, games room, fitness centre, play area and outdoor courts for volleyball and tennis.
- Outdoor Living - The pool deck has privacy hedges on all sides to help you relax after a busy day at the parks, a private pool that the kids will love splashing around in and a spa for relaxing in. There is direct access to the family bathroom from the pool deck, so no need to go running through the house with wet feet!
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence. This property has Pool Door Alarms.
Emerald Island is one of the most popular gated resorts in Kissimmee. It is close to Disney World and a short distance from the I-4 Highway leading to Universal, SeaWorld and Orlando’s other top attractions. We have a wide range of privately owned rental villas on Emerald Island, many with south or west-facing private pools and amazing games rooms. Emerald Island has some of the best resort facilities in the Disney area and these include clubhouse, Tiki bar, heated swimming pool, hot tub, gym, sports courts, walking trails, BBQ area, steam room and 24 hour manned security at the entrance.View our Emerald Island community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes