Situated on the US27 in Davenport, midway between the US192 and I-4 Highway is this 4 bedroom privately owned rental villa sitting on the stunning Hampton Lakes community. The villa offers a large private pool deck with privacy hedges on all sides and a great family games room. The community also has children’s play areas with swings and slides and outdoor courts for tennis, volleyball and basketball. The rides and parades of Disney World are just 20-25 minutes away and SeaWorld and Discovery Cove are both about 25-30 minutes’ drive from here. Universal Resorts, including the amazing Volcano Bay water park and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, can be reached in about 30-35 minutes along the nearby I-4 Highway. The US192 is a few miles north of Hampton Lakes and has hundreds of different restaurants and take-aways for you to choose from, enough for all tastes, budgets and appetites. Busch Gardens, Kennedy Space Center, Gatorland and Florida’s award-winning beaches are all easily reached from this community.
- Living Accommodation - With enough space for everybody to be able to relax, the open-plan design of this villa allows you the chance to enjoy quality time with your family. At the front of the villa is a quiet formal lounge area with comfy sofas, perfect for those moments when you just want to sit and chat with a loved one or engross yourself in a good book. A formal dining table is nearby, the ideal setting for meals and playing board games once the dishes have been cleared away. Continuing through the villa, the kitchen is next and has all the appliances, equipment and utensils you will need to prepare some tasty meals, and the dining table here is great for tea and toast in the morning or snacks throughout the day. At the rear of the villa is the main family lounge, it has lots of natural light coming from the windows and doors overlooking the pool deck and a large comfy corner sofa in front of a flatscreen TV, the perfect place to sit and enjoy movie nights with your family.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the right of the family lounge and has a King-size bed, windows overlooking the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is just inside the front door to the left hand side and has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are Twin-bedded rooms, decorated and furnished in a style to suit all guests. All bedrooms have a television, so everybody gets the chance to watch late-night TV as they drift off to sleep.
- Entertainment - The games room is equipped with a pool table, fitness machine, table football, a TV, a sofa and two loveseats. Perfect for the whole family to relax and enjoy quality time together making happy memories. The community also has a couple of kiddie’s play areas with swings and slides as well as tennis, basketball and volleyball courts for the more active members of the family.
- Outdoor Living - After busy days around the theme parks come back home to take it easy. The pool deck has a very good privacy with hedges on all sides. The pool will be a great hit with the youngsters as they splash around having fun and the pool deck furniture and space will be welcomed by adults as they sit and enjoy the Florida sunshine.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
Hampton Lakes, a peaceful community on the US27 in Davenport, is one of Orlando’s most popular communities and, being close to Disney World, is in a prime location for any family holiday to Orlando. With a range of privately owned rental villas, from 3 bedrooms to 6 bedrooms, each with their own private swimming pool, many villas have south or west-facing pool decks with amazing lake views to help you relax as well as games rooms to keep the kids entertained. Facilities include tennis, volleyball and basketball courts and play areas. Shops and restaurants are a short drive away from here.View our Hampton Lakes community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes