This four bedroom villa is the ideal base of operations for your dream holiday in Orlando. The property has a south-facing pool deck, complete with its own spa, as well as a covered dining area for you to enjoy a meal by the pool at the end of your action-packed day in the parks. Inside the villa you'll be able to make use of the games room where you can play as much pool and table football as you can handle. The villa is on Solana, a gated community which has an amazing selection of facilities for its guests to enjoy during their stay. Here you can use the on-site gym, communal swimming pool with tiki bar, amusement arcade, play areas for the children, volleyball court and the crazy golf course, all before you meet other holidaymakers in the clubhouse! When you are ready to experience the rest of Florida, you can grab a snack from the local shop before heading out of the community. Solana is located midway between the junctions for the I-4 highway to the south, and the US192 to the north, putting you in a good position for getting out and about. From the community it will normally take around 30 minutes for you to reach the Disney parks or SeaWorld by road, with a visit to Universal Studios requiring a slightly longer trip via the I-4. Heading along the US192 takes you through a whole host of shops, bars and restaurants that cater to every taste and budget.
- Living Accommodation - The lounge is at the back of the villa and contains seating for seven people around a flatscreen TV and a set of patio doors that lead onto the pool deck. The kitchen, with white appliances, is to the left of the entrance and contains a dining table for four guests. The main dining area is to the right of the entrance with a table and chairs to seat eight.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is at the back of the villa, to the right of the lounge. This has a King-size bed, patio doors leading out onto the pool deck, and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is to the left of the lounge and contains a Queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 3 and 4 both have Twin beds and are at the back of the villa, to the left of the lounge. For the comfort and convenience of guests, all bedrooms have ceiling fans and flatscreen TVs.
- Entertainment - For those with energy left to burn, there is a games room where you can play as much pool and table football as you can handle! Some seating has also been provided so that those awaiting their next turn, can do so in comfort.
- Outdoor Living - The south-facing pool deck, with its own spa, benefits from having an outside dining area where you can relax at the end of your day in the parks and tuck into an alfresco meal.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence. This property has Pool Door Alarms.
The gated community of Solana is close to Disney World and Orlando’s other top theme parks. All of our privately owned villas on Solana have their own pool and many of them also have a spa and games room. Sunbathers should select the south or west-facing option on the filter bar, or head over to the clubhouse where there are plenty of loungers and cabanas around the heated swimming pool, as well as crazy golf, gym and BBQ area. Shops and restaurants can be found within a short distance of here.View our Solana community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 40 - 45 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes