Sitting on the peaceful gated community of Town Center is this cosy 3 bedroom family villa with a southeast-facing pool deck. A wide range of dining options sit just a few minutes away at ChampionsGate, while all of Orlando’s top theme parks can be reached in less than half an hour, including Disney and Universal.
- Living Accommodation - This comfortable villa is perfect for families that want to escape the hustle and bustle of their day-to-day lives. The family lounge area, with doors leading to the pool deck, has a modern corner sofa seating the whole family so you can either curl up and watch TV or sit next to each other chatting about the fun day you’ve just had at the parks. The kitchen, equipped with everything you might need to cook a tasty meal has a breakfast bar and is close to a family dining table that overlooks the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom has a Queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom with a door to the pool deck, perfect for early morning swimmers. Bedroom 2 at the front of the villa has two beds, one is Queen-size and one is a Single, it also has an en-suite bathroom. Next to this is Bedroom 3 which has Twin beds. All bedrooms have their own ceiling fans and a television for extra comfort and convenience.
- Entertainment - The brightly painted games room has been equipped with a pool table and is all ready for the family championships to begin as soon as you arrive!
- Outdoor Living - The southeast-facing deck area has great privacy, including conservation views to the rear, an undercover dining area so that you can truly enjoy the Floridian weather and a large pool for kids to splash around in.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
Town Center - Reserve
Town Center Reserve is a gated community sitting just off the Ronald Reagan Parkway and was built in 2003. Disney World theme parks are situated on the US192 which is less than 15 minutes drive away, and Universal, SeaWorld and International Drive can all be reached in less than 30 minutes. Nearest shops and restaurants are at the ChampionsGate village 3 miles away, which is also home to a PGA Championship golf course designed by Greg Norman.View our Town Center - Reserve community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 50 - 55 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 20 - 25 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes