Sitting on the well-established and peaceful Westridge community, minutes away from Disney World and a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants is this traditional 3 bedroom family villa. With a games room and private pool with no overlooking rear neighbours this is a great choice for your Orlando holiday. A wide range of shops, bars and restaurants to please all tastes and budgets can be found within a short drive.
- Living Accommodation - The family lounge area is at the rear of the villa and has a large corner sofa big enough for the whole family to be able to sit in comfort and watch a movie on the flatscreen TV. Doors from here lead outside to the pool deck area so you can wander in and out with ease to enjoy the glorious Florida weather. To the right of the villa is the recently modernised kitchen which has been equipped with all the gadgets and utensils you will need for your holiday. The breakfast bar is a great place to sit and enjoy tea and toast each morning, as is this small table in the kitchen area itself. To the left of the front door is the main family dining table for when you want to enjoy a meal together or to sit playing games in the evening once the dishes have been put in the dishwasher.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the right of the lounge and has a King-size bed, window overlooking the pool deck and a large en-suite bathroom. On the opposite side of the lounge is Bedroom 2 which has a Queen-size bed and window overlooking the pool deck and Bedroom 3 which has Twin beds and has been decorated in a Finding Nemo theme suitable for younger guests.
- Entertainment - The games room has been equipped with a table football game for the kids to enjoy, as well a sofa placed in front of a flatscreen TV in case viewing choices differ from the rest of the family.
- Outdoor Living - The private pool has easy-access handrails for convenience and the dining table means the whole family can enjoy some alfresco dining at the end of a busy day at the parks.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
Westridge is an established community of privately owned villas to rent close to Disney World. Many of our homes have games rooms and south or west-facing pool decks and scenic views as well. Community facilities here include a swimming pool and a tennis court. Shops and restaurants to suit everybody can be found a few miles away on the US192, or head south a few miles to Posner Park. Orlando's famous theme parks, including Disney World, can be reached in as little as 20-30 minutes.View our Westridge community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes