This four bedroom villa with its south-facing pool deck is the perfect place to begin your adventure in Florida. Sun-worshippers will love the south-facing pool deck, complete with an outside dining area where you and the family can enjoy an alfresco meal together away from the busy parks. Those who like to get competitive will be able to head to the games room to enjoy the pool table which also converts for use in air hockey. The villa is on Mission Park, a gated community with a swimming pool, sports courts and children's play situated along the US27 in Clermont. From here the Disney parks and SeaWorld can all be reached in 30 minutes or less, with visits to Universal Studios requiring slightly longer on the road. To the south of Mission Park is the junction to the US192, a popular destination for tourists to spend some family time together in the shops, bars and restaurants catering to all tastes and budgets which line the street.
- Living Accommodation - The family lounge is at the back of the villa and is also open-plan with the kitchen and dining area. The lounge has seating for five people around a flatscreen TV and patio doors to the pool deck. To the rear of the lounge lies the kitchen with white appliances and a breakfast bar for two. The main dining area is near the kitchen and has a table with chairs for six guests.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is at the back of the property and has a Queen-size bed, flatscreen TV, window overlooking the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is opposite the Master bedroom, also at the back of the villa. This has a Queen-size bed, flatscreen TV, window overlooking the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 3 and 4 have Twin beds and are next to each other near the front of the property.
- Outdoor Living - The south-facing pool deck also has a table and chairs under a covered dining area for you to enjoy an alfresco meal out in the hot Florida sun!
- Entertainment - For those with a bit of energy left to burn there is a games room. Here you can play pool before converting the table for use in air hockey. Some seating has also been supplied so spectators can watch the action unfold in comfort!
Mission Park is a sleepy gated community of just 182 homes completed in 2005. It is situated on the US27, five miles north of the US192 junction and approximately 15 minutes to Disney theme parks. The I-4 highway leading to all other Orlando attractions is easy to reach and a wide range of shops, restaurants and golf courses are all a short distance away. Community facilities here include a swimming pool, children’s play area and basketball court.View our Mission Park community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 40 - 45 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes