Sitting on the guarded community of Southern Dunes in Haines City, just a few minutes drive from the I-4 Freeway, is this delightful three bedroom family villa. All of Florida's top attractions and theme parks can be easily reached from this location. The pool deck, with peaceful golf course views, is a great place to sit and relax in the evening with a glass of something chilled.
- Living Accommodation - The open-plan living area has a kitchen at the front of the villa, equipped with almost everything you will need to rustle up a family meal. A dining table seating 5 people separates the kitchen from the family lounge area which has comfy seating and doors leading to the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom has a King-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 has a Queen-size bed, whilst Bedroom 3 has Twin beds suitable for guests of any age or gender.
- Outdoor Living - The peaceful pool deck area with golf course views has a high top dining table for six people and a rattan sofa set under a small covered area. This is the perfect place to gather each evening and discuss the hectic day you've just had at the parks whilst younger family members burn off any excess energy in the private pool.
Southern Dunes community is on the US27, eight miles south of the I-4 highway. Shops and restaurants are minutes away, Disney and Universal theme parks can all be reached in less than 30 minutes and beaches on both coasts in about an hour. Community facilities here include a bar restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, swimming pools, tennis courts, children’s play area, lake and a manned gatehouse.View our Southern Dunes community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes