This four bedroom villa on Southern Dunes would be perfect for any golf fan! The villa has a west-facing pool deck where you will find a covered dining area for you to enjoy a meal out in the Florida heat. When you need some time out of the hot Florida sun, head inside to put your feet up in the lounge, or play a few rounds of pool in the games room. The villa is on Southern Dunes, a gated community near Florida's US27 which is famed for its public golf course. If you love golf, you can enjoy your time on the green, but if it's not your thing, head to the clubhouse, swimming pool, kids play areas, as well as the gym, tennis court and bar. If you are visiting for Orlando's tourist attractions, the Disney parks and SeaWorld can both reached within 25 minutes by car, with journeys to Universal Studios requiring slightly longer on the road. Heading north along the US27 takes you to the US192, a place where families can spend time together in each other's company away the parks, as you sample the many shops, bars and restaurants that appeal to every taste and budget.
- Living Accommodation - The lounge is near the entrance to the villa with seating for five people around a flatscreen TV. The kitchen, with white appliances and a breakfast bar for two people, is found to the rear of the lounge and next to the dining room which has a table and chairs for six guests, near a set of patio doors leading out onto the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is upstairs, across the landing to back of the villa. This has a King-size bed, ceiling fan and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is downstairs to the left of the lounge and contains a Queen-size bed as well as a set of patio doors leading out onto the pool deck. Bedroom 3 is next to the Master bedroom upstairs. This has a British theme and contains Twin beds. Bedroom 4 which also has Twin beds, is opposite Bedroom 3 and has a Harry Potter theme. For the convenience of guests, all bedrooms have flatscreen TVs.
- Outdoor Living - The west-facing pool deck benefits from having a covered dining area where you can enjoy a sit-down meal with your family at the end of your fun-filled day in Florida.
- Entertainment - If you have energy left to burn, you can head to the games room where you can play pool or watch the wall-mounted flatscreen TV.
Southern Dunes community is on the US27, eight miles south of the I-4 highway. Shops and restaurants are minutes away, Disney and Universal theme parks can all be reached in less than 30 minutes and beaches on both coasts in about an hour. Community facilities here include a bar restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, swimming pools, tennis courts, children’s play area, lake and a manned gatehouse.View our Southern Dunes community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes