Situated on the gated Weston Hills community is this 4 bedroom villa with a southeast-facing pool deck. Disney theme parks can all be reached in round about 30 minutes, with Universal, SeaWorld and International Drive within a 40 minute drive. Restaurant options would be better served by driving north for a few miles towards Clermont to beat the queues at the restaurants along the US192.
- Living Accommodation - This compact villa means that no matter whereabouts you are, you will never be far away from other family members. The kitchen, equipped with everything you might need, has a small dining table which is a great place to sit and have breakfast every morning. The family lounge area at the front of the villa has comfy seating and a flatscreen TV.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is on the ground floor and has a Queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is upstairs and also has a Queen-size bed, and Bedrooms 3 and 4, both with Twin beds, have been decorated in a style to suit guests of any age.
- Outdoor Living - The southeast-pool deck area is a perfect suntrap although we feel it’s only fair to point out that traffic from the US27 can be seen and heard.
Weston Hills is a gated community on the US27, approximately three miles north of the popular US192. Community facilities here include two fantastic swimming pools, tennis and volleyball courts, children’s play area and nature trails. Disney theme parks are no more than 15-20 minutes away, while Universal is less than 30 minutes drive. Shops, restaurants and golf courses are all within a few minutes drive from this community.View our Weston Hills community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 40 - 45 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes