This comfortable four bedroom villa on the established community of Hampton Lakes is conveniently placed on the US27 and is just a few minutes drive from the US192 and I-4 highway. Shops, restaurants and all theme parks are easily accessible from here.
- Living Accommodation - The villa is laid out on a single floor and has a family lounge area at the front with large leather sofas, computer and TV. This sits next to a dining area and leads on to the rest of the villa. The open-plan kitchen, equipped with everything you might need, also contains a small dining table and is adjacent to the main family lounge area with doors to the pool deck and a 50" TV.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom, at rear of the villa, has a Queen-size bed, walk-in closet and large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2, at the front of the villa, has been furnished with a Queen-size bed, whilst bedrooms 3 and 4 are both twin rooms, one of which has been decorated in a Disney theme.
- Outdoor Living - The west-facing pool deck area with private pool offers plenty of space for the whole family and a beautiful lake view - just about perfect for relaxing poolside at the end of a busy day!
Hampton Lakes is one of Orlando’s most popular communities and, being close to Disney, is in a prime location for any family holiday to Florida. With a range of villas, from 3 bedrooms to 6 bedrooms, each with their own private swimming pool, many homes also have west-facing pool decks or lake views to help you relax as well as games rooms to keep the kids entertained. Facilities include tennis courts and play areas. Shops, bars and restaurants are all just a short drive away from here.View our Hampton Lakes community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes