Situated on the peaceful and well-established Bridgewater Crossing community in Davenport, this 4 bedroom privately owned vacation villa has enough beds to sleep 10 people and a beautiful lake view from behind the private pool and spa deck, making it the perfect choice for your family holiday to Orlando. Guests staying here have access to the communal swimming pool with shower and changing facilities, as well as the kiddie’s play area, fishing lake and outdoor courts for tennis, basketball and beach volleyball. ChampionsGate Village is less than 10 minutes away along the Ronald Reagan Parkway and has a Publix supermarket, bars and family restaurants catering for all tastes, budgets and dietary requirements. Magic Kingdom, Epcot and the other Disney World parks are 15-20 minutes away from here, with SeaWorld and Discovery Cove about 20-25 minutes away. Harry Potter fans keen to walk down the cobbled streets of Hogsmeade or to travel on Hogwarts Express can be at Universal Resorts in less than half an hour. The I-4 Highway is nearby, and this is the road you’ll need to take to reach Busch Gardens, Daytona, Kennedy Space Center or many of Florida’s award-winning beaches.
- Living Accommodation - The spacious open-plan living accommodation allows the whole family to spend quality time together away from everyone’s normal busy day-to-day lives. The kitchen, at the heart of the villa, is equipped with everything you might need to do anything from heating up a pizza to preparing a full three-course dinner. Family members that wish to observe the culinary skills taking place before them can sit with a glass of wine at the breakfast bar! The nearby dining table is perfect for sampling the feast, and once the dishes have been cleared away then why not remain here and chat about the exciting day you’ve just shared or play a few games of cards. The nearby lounge has comfy sofas around a large flatscreen TV, perfect for watching a movie together in the evening.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is on the right of the lounge at the back of the villa and has a King-size bed, doors leading directly to the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is on the other side of the lounge and has 2 Double beds and an en-suite bathroom with a door leading to the pool area. Bedroom 3 is at the front of the villa and has a Queen-size bed, this is opposite Bedroom 4 which has 2 sets of Bunk beds for younger family members. All bedrooms have a flatscreen TV, making it easier for guests that want to retire early after a long day.
- Entertainment - The communal pool is nearby and has shower and changing facilities to make things easier for you. More energetic guests can make full use of the outdoor tennis, basketball and beach volleyball courts and the youngsters will appreciate the play area with swings and slides. The community BBQ and picnic area is a great place to meet other holidaymakers as you enjoy the glorious Florida sunshine.
- Outdoor Living - The kids will enjoy splashing around in their own private pool, whilst adults can relax in the spa or on a sun lounger looking out over the lake, before settling down at the table with a glass of something chilled ready to make plans for the next Florida holiday. There is direct access to the en-suite bathroom of Bedroom 2 from the pool deck.
- Pool Safety - This property has Pool Door Alarms.
Bridgewater Crossing is a picturesque 78 acre Davenport community of approximately 220 villas close to Disney World, which is just a 15-20 minute drive away. Universal, SeaWorld and Discovery Cove are all within a 20-30 minute drive. Peaceful tree-lined sidewalks, beautiful lakes and a community swimming pool are just a few of the facilities on offer for guests staying in one of our luxury villas all with a private pool, and many of them benefit further from having south or west-facing scenic views and games rooms.View our Bridgewater Crossing community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes