Situated on the established Clermont community of Glenbrook, a few miles north of the US192 on the popular US27, is this traditional 4 bedroom privately owned rental villa. Benefits include an extended southeast-facing pool deck with peaceful views across a natural lake and a great family-friendly games room. Shops, restaurants and fast food options can be found within a short drive, either along the bustling US192 or in Clermont. Guests staying here have access to the community swimming pool, fitness centre, clubhouse with free wi-fi, pool, kiddie’s play area and outside tennis and volleyball courts. The magic and excitement of Disney World is less than half an hour away, with SeaWorld and Discovery Cove about 30-35 minutes from here. Eager Harry Potter fans excited about a journey on Hogwarts Express or walking down the cobbled streets of Diagon Alley can be at Universal Resorts in as little as 35-40 minutes by car, much quicker by broomstick!
- Living Accommodation - Immerse yourself in the Floridian lifestyle in this comfortable villa on the established Glenbrook resort. As soon as you walk through the front door you will be in the formal dining area with seating for 6 people. This is a great place to sit and enjoy evening meals together before clearing away the dishes and playing family board games. The centrally placed kitchen has all the appliances, gadgets and utensils you would expect to find so that you can prepare family meals and snacks to take to the parks. A breakfast nook is the ideal spot to sit and enjoy a bowl of cereal and glass of orange juice each morning as you look out on to the pool deck. The main lounge area is at the rear of the villa and has ample seating in front of a wall-mounted flatscreen TV. Doors lead from here out on to the southeast-facing pool deck so you can enjoy the Florida sunshine whenever you want to.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is at the rear of the villa and has a King-size bed, door to the pool deck and a large en-suite bathroom that also leads out to the pool area. Bedroom 2 is at the front of the villa and has a Queen-size bed. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are close to each other and each have been furnished with Twin beds that would suit guests of any age or gender. For added convenience, each bedroom has its own flatscreen TV, giving everybody the chance to unwind at the end of a busy day as they watch a late-night movie.
- Entertainment - There is a popular games room in this villa with a pool table and table football games to keep the kids amused for hours at a time. The community facilities are close by and include a swimming pool, gym, games tables and outdoor sports courts for tennis and beach volleyball.
- Outdoor Living - The extended southeast-facing pool deck is the perfect spot to sit and relax after a busy day at the theme parks, watching the kids have fun in the pool. With a peaceful lake view to the rear of the villa this is a great place to sit with a glass of something chilled and unwind after a busy day. There is direct access to the en-suite bathroom of the Master bedroom from the pool deck.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
Glenbrook is a small peaceful community close to Disney that offers a mixture of family villas from 3 to 7 bedrooms. Many of our private villas have games rooms, your own pool and spa, south or west-facing lake views and plenty of space for the whole family. All of Orlando's attractions, including Disney World and Universal, can be reached in as little as 20 minutes. A wide selection of shops and restaurants are within a 10-15 minute drive. Community facilities include a swimming pool, gym and kid's play area.View our Glenbrook community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 40 - 45 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes