Sitting on the peaceful gated community of High Grove in Clermont, is this comfortable 4 bedroom privately owned villa. Villa features include a well-equipped family games room and a west-facing private pool and spa with natural lake views to the rear of the property. Community facilities at the clubhouse, 6 minutes’ walk from here, include a well-equipped gym, TV lounge with pool table, children’s outdoor play area, crazy golf and heated pool and spa. The magic and excitement of Disney World can be reached in as little as 15-20 minutes, with Discovery Cove and SeaWorld just 25-30 minutes away. Volcano Bay water park, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and other attractions at Universal Resorts can be reached in about 30-35 minutes along the I-4 Highway. The US192 is a 3-4 minute car journey away and has hundreds of restaurants and take-aways on offer to satisfy all taste buds and appetites, with Cagan Crossing, a 10 minute walk away, having a few options you might want to try if you fancy a night off from driving. Even closer is the family-friendly Irish bar at the entrance to High Grove, this offers meals and entertainment throughout the week.
- Living Accommodation - Relax just as soon as you walk through the front door of this comfortable home and start unpacking your suitcase. Centrally placed is the large family kitchen and dining area, equipped with all the gadgets, utensils and appliances you might need, as well as a large dining table so you can gather and enjoy a special occasion meal or play cards and board games in the evening. Sit back in comfort and watch a movie together in the family lounge at the rear of the villa or wander in and out as often as you please to soak up some of the glorious Florida sunshine or keep an eye on the kids splashing around in the west-facing pool.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the lounge and has a King-size bed and en-suite bathroom with a door leading out to the west-facing pool deck. Bedroom 2 is on the other side of the lounge and has a King-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are at the front of the villa to the left of the front door. They share an en-suite bathroom and have both been furnished with Twin beds and have been tastefully decorated. All bedrooms have a TV so everybody gets the chance to drift off to sleep watching their favourite show.
- Entertainment - If you have energy left to burn after a day at the parks or shopping then head to the games room and play as many games of pool, air hockey or table football as you want to. The community facilities are 6 minutes’ walk away and include a heated pool and spa, kiddie’s play area, crazy golf, TV lounge and well-equipped gym.
- Outdoor Living - Take yourself out to the west-facing pool deck and relax on one of the seating or sun lounger options as you recharge your batteries. With a private pool and spa, undercover dining area and lake view to the rear, this is a great place to sit with a glass of something chilled once the kids are tucked up in bed. The en-suite bathroom of the Master bedroom can be accessed directly from the pool deck, saving any mad dashes through the house with wet feet.
- Pool Safety - This property has Pool Door Alarms.
High Grove is an extremely popular, peaceful, gated community in Clermont, close to Disney World at the point where the US192 meets the US27. The private rental villas here often have a games room and a private pool and spa with a south or west-facing outlook. Community facilities include a heated swimming pool, separate spa, well-equipped gym, games room, crazy golf and children’s play area. At the entrance of the community is a family-friendly Irish pub offering food and entertainment, hundreds of other options are just a few minutes drive away along the popular US192.View our High Grove community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes