Located on the well-maintained Highlands Reserve community in Davenport, approximately 20 minutes from the magic that is Walt Disney World and half an hour away from all of Orlando’s other major attractions and theme parks. This 4 bedroom privately owned rental villa has a well-equipped games room and a sunny west-facing pool and spa with peaceful conservation views to the rear. The community tennis court and swimming pool can be found less than 3 minutes’ drive from here and Berry Town Center, with a British bar, selection of family restaurants and a Publix supermarket is a 10-15 minute walk from this villa. For a wider selection of restaurants and fast-food options, the US192 is just a few miles north of Highlands Reserve and offers enough choice to satisfy all tastes and budgets.
- Living Accommodation - This comfortable 4 bedroom villa is the ideal home from home for any holiday to Orlando. As soon as you enter the front door you will see a large dining table with seating for 6 guests. This is a great place to either enjoy dinner together in the evenings or to sit around laughing and joking as you play board games. The kitchen is at the heart of the villa and is equipped with everything you might need for everything from making a tasty meal to preparing a picnic to take to the beach. A small dining table in the kitchen is a great place to sit and make plans for your day as you have tea and toast each morning. The lounge, with comfy traditional seating is spacious and has a large wall-mounted television and doors leading to the pool deck so you can wander in and out at leisure.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is away from all other bedrooms and to the left of the lounge and has a King-size bed and an amazing en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both at the rear of the villa and each of them have Queen-size beds and windows overlooking the pool deck. Bedroom 4 is next to Bedroom 3 and has a Double bed and a Single bed. Each bedroom has its own TV, meaning everybody gets to watch what they want each evening as they drift off to sleep.
- Entertainment - The games room, always popular with holiday makers, has been equipped with a pool table, air hockey and table tennis. Enough to keep everybody entertained throughout your time here. The community swimming pool, tennis court and children’s play area are 15-20 minute walk away from this villa, or jump in the car and be there in 3 minutes!
- Outdoor Living - The west-facing deck, with private pool and spa, has an undercover dining area, loungers and a peaceful conservation view to the rear, the perfect spot to come back to and relax with a glass of something chilled at the end of a busy day.
- Pool Safety - This property has Pool Door Alarms.
Highlands Reserve is a well-maintained and long-established peaceful golfing community in Davenport. We have a huge selection of privately owned villas to rent on Highlands Reserve, many have games rooms and south or west-facing decks with private pool and spa as well as views over the golf course or conservation and woodland areas. Situated close to Disney World and other popular Orlando attractions including Universal Resorts and SeaWorld. This is a great community, recommended by lots of returning customers, and benefits from being close to a wide range of bars, shops and restaurants.View our Highlands Reserve community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes