Sitting on the quiet Sandy Ridge community is this beautiful three bedroom villa. The pool deck has a good degree of privacy. Shops, restaurants and Disney are all just a short drive away. The mini games room is a nice added extra to this three bedroom holiday home.
- Living Accommodation - As you enter the villa you immediately come to the lounge with comfy sofas, a door to the pool deck and a flatscreen TV. The dining table is adjacent to this and seats four people comfortably, with another two seats at the breakfast bar off of the kitchen. The kitchen has been very well stocked and offers everything you might need.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom sits just off the lounge and has a Queen-size bed, window overlooking the pool area, large en-suite shower room and walk-in closet. Bedroom 2, with a Queen-size bed, also has an en-suite shower room, whilst the third bedroom, with bunk beds, a double on the bottom and a single bed on the top bunk, sits opposite a bathroom.
- Outdoor Living - The small pool deck, with private pool, benefits greatly from having privacy screening on both sides and a woodland view to the rear. As is common with Sandy Ridge properties, you are unable to see the pool area from the lounge so Debbie's Villas recommend children are not left unsupervised outside.
- Entertainment - The garage has been equipped with a miniature games table with pool, air hockey and table football - this will provide hours of entertainment!
Sandy Ridge is a peaceful community tucked away in a rural area just 15 minutes from DisneyWorld. Built between 2005 and 2008, this community of 365 homes offers conservation areas, natural lakes and children’s play areas. ChampionsGate village, with its selection of shops and restaurants, is less than five minutes’ drive away.View our Sandy Ridge community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes