Situated just a few miles south of the US192, on the US27 in Davenport, is this well-equipped 4 bedroom, privately owned Hampton Lakes villa. With a west-facing pool deck, community facilities suitable for all holidaymakers and plenty of space for everybody, this is a great villa for your family holiday. Guests staying here can enjoy the tennis court, volleyball court and kiddie’s play areas within the community. The rides, rollercoasters and parades of Disney World theme parks can be reached in as little as 20-25 minutes from here, with SeaWorld and Discovery Cove just 25-30 minutes away. Slightly further away, but still within a 30-35 minute drive, is Universal Resorts, including Volcano Bay water park and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. The I-4 Highway is a few miles south of Hampton Lakes and this leads to Busch Gardens in the west, Kennedy Space Center in the east and Florida’s finest beaches on both coastlines in a little over an hour. The US192 is a few miles north of here and this is where you will find hundreds of restaurants and take-aways, catering for everybody’s tastes, budgets and appetites.
- Living Accommodation - This home from home has been designed so that everybody can enjoy spending quality time with each other and yet still find a quiet corner if they want to. Immediately inside the villa entrance, to the right is the formal lounge area with a comfy sofa and loveseat. A formal dining table, with seating for 6 people, is nearby, and this is a great place for meals or playing board games in the evening. Continuing through the villa is the open-plan, well-equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar seating 2 people and an additional table with 4 chairs. Adjacent to the kitchen is the main family lounge with a large corner sofa, armchairs, flatscreen TV and patio doors leading out to the west-facing pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the family lounge at the back of the villa and has a King-size bed, windows overlooking the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is to the right of the front door and has a Queen-size bed, Bedrooms 3 and 4 are to the left of the formal dining area and each have Twin beds. Each bedroom has its own TV so nobody has to miss out on watching their favourite show.
- Entertainment - There is no games room in this villa, but the community does have some outdoor courts for tennis and volleyball as well as a couple of play areas for small children.
- Outdoor Living - After busy days at the theme parks come back home to your villa and relax on the west-facing pool deck. The kids will enjoy splashing around in the pool making long-lasting holiday memories while the adults can top up their tans on a lounger or relax with a good book and snacks and drinks around the table.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
Hampton Lakes, a peaceful community on the US27 in Davenport, is one of Orlando’s most popular communities and, being close to Disney World, is in a prime location for any family holiday to Orlando. With a range of privately owned rental villas, from 3 bedrooms to 6 bedrooms, each with their own private swimming pool, many villas have south or west-facing pool decks with amazing lake views to help you relax as well as games rooms to keep the kids entertained. Facilities include tennis, volleyball and basketball courts and play areas. Shops and restaurants are a short drive away from here.View our Hampton Lakes community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes