Sitting on the gated Highgate Park section of Legacy Park on the US27 in Davenport, this delightful 4 bedroom privately owned rental villa is perfect for your family holiday to Orlando. Features include a games room, a south-facing pool deck and plenty of space for everybody to be able to relax and enjoy their Florida adventures. Community facilities are just a couple of minutes’ walk from here and include an outdoor tennis court, kiddie’s play park and a family BBQ area. The popular US192 is a couple of miles north of Legacy Park and this is where you will discover hundreds of restaurants and take-aways, suitable for all tastes, budgets and dietary requirements. Berry Town Center is a mile away in the opposite direction and has a selection of family restaurants, a British bar and a Publix supermarket. Magic Kingdom and the other Disney World parks are 15-20 minutes away along the US192, with SeaWorld and Discovery Cove less than half an hour away. Harry Potter fans eager to sip a Butterbeer or ride on Hogwarts Express can be at Universal Resorts in as little as 35-40 minutes.
- Living Accommodation - This villa offers a large open-plan design so that families can gather and spend quality time together, while at the same time offering different areas so that everybody can find peace and quiet if they want to. At the front of the villa, just inside the front door, is a formal lounge area with comfy seating. This is a great place to sit and read a favourite novel, or to sit and make plans with other family members for the activities of the next day or so. A second lounge area is at the rear of the villa with traditional seating around a flatscreen TV, this is a great place to sit and relax out of the hot Florida sun but still being able to keep an eye on the kids splashing around in the pool. The kitchen, equipped with everything you might need is at the heart of the villa and has a breakfast bar for 3 people. Dining options include one table for 6 people in the front lounge, another table for 6 people by the kitchen overlooking the pool deck or a large undercover table outside, big enough for the whole family.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is the only bedroom on the ground floor, it has a King-size bed, door to the pool deck and a large en-suite bathroom. All other bedrooms are upstairs, including Bedroom 2 which has a King-size bed and large en-suite bathroom. Across the landing is Bedroom 3 with a Queen-size bed and Bedroom 4 which has Twin beds and has been decorated in a Disney Princess theme. All bedrooms have a flatscreen TV so everybody gets the chance to watch their choice of programme at the end of each busy day.
- Entertainment - There is a popular games room with a pool table and ping-pong table, so the family championships can begin as soon as you arrive, just make sure you keep score though, so you know who the winner is! The community tennis court is a couple of minutes’ walk away from here, next to a kiddie’s playground and family BBQ and picnic area.
- Outdoor Living - Have a refreshing dip in your private pool on the south-facing deck and enjoy the warmth of the Sunshine state or sit back and relax on a sun lounger and top up your tan. The large family-size dining table is a great place to sit and relax in the evening, laughing and sharing stories of the day’s adventures you have just had.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
Legacy Park - Highgate Park
Highgate Park is a peaceful gated sub-community within the larger Legacy Park community on the US27 in Davenport. It is close to Disney World and all road links taking you to Universal, SeaWorld and Orlando’s other top attractions. All of our rental villas have a private pool and many of them have a games room which the kids will love, a spa to help you relax and a south or west-facing pool deck for sun worshippers, many also have scenic views for you to enjoy as you recharge your batteries. From here, the popular US192, with its bars, shops and restaurants, is just a short drive away.View our Legacy Park - Highgate Park community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes