Situated on the on the popular Orange Tree community on the US27 in Clermont, is this delightful 4 bedroom vacation home. With a south-facing pool and spa with a good degree of privacy, a games room and plenty of space for everybody, this is a great choice for your family holiday to Orlando. The magic and enchantment of Walt Disney World is less than half an hour from here, with SeaWorld and Discovery Cove about 30-35 minutes’ drive away. Excited Harry Potter fans looking forward to a trip on Hogwarts Express or a stroll through the cobbled streets of Hogsmeade can be at Universal Resorts in 35-40 minutes. The US192 is a few minutes south of Orange Tree and has hundreds of restaurant options ready to tempt your taste buds, or head north up the US27 towards Clermont for a wide selection of family-friendly restaurants, often with shorter waiting times.
- Living Accommodation - This comfortable home from home offers you and your family the perfect chance to escape the hustle and bustle of your normal everyday lives. As soon as you enter through the front door you will be in a quiet lounge area with comfy seating and windows overlooking the pool deck, a perfect place to sit and relax and yet still be able to keep an eye on the kids splashing around in the pool. The main lounge is at the rear of the villa and has comfy seating, a flatscreen TV and French doors leading to the south-facing pool area. The kitchen is centrally placed and has got all the equipment, utensils and appliances you are likely to need, and the breakfast bar here is a perfect place to sit and enjoy drinks and nibbles if you want to take a short break. A small dining table overlooking the pool deck is a great place for tea and toast each morning as you work out your plans for the day ahead, with a larger dining table near the front door being an ideal setting for evening fun as you play cards or board games together.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the right of the front door, away from all other bedrooms, and has a King-size bed, French doors to the pool deck and a large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is at the back of the villa and has a Queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom with a door leading to the pool area. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are on the left of the main lounge, separated by a bathroom, they have each been furnished with Twin beds and decorated in a style that would be suitable for all guests.
- Entertainment - Head to the games room if you have energy left to burn or if you want to escape the hot Florida sunshine, here you will be able to practice your basketball skills or play games of pool or table football against each other, with seating provided for spectators and players waiting to join in the fun.
- Outdoor Living - After busy days on rides and rollercoasters or splashing the holiday cash at the shopping malls, return to your villa and spend time out on the south-facing pool deck. The refreshing private pool will help make some everlasting holiday memories and the relaxing spa will help soothe any aching muscles you may have, before settling down around the outdoor table with snacks and drinks as you start making plans for your next Florida holiday. Direct access to the en-suite bathroom of Bedroom 2 will help avoid any mad sprints through the villa with wet feet.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
Orange Tree is a peaceful, very popular community located just off the US27 in Clermont, with large plots and wide-open common spaces. Situated close to Disney World, this well-established community is in a fantastic location for everything Orlando has to offer. All of the 4 and 5 bedroom vacation villas we have to rent have a private pool and many of them also benefit from having a games room and south or west-facing view from the pool deck, often with a scenic conservation view. The popular US192, with its wide range of shops and family-friendly restaurants is a few miles south of here.View our Orange Tree community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 40 - 45 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes