Situated on the peaceful Davenport community of Sandy Ridge, the location of this villa offers your family a peaceful retreat away from the hustle and bustle of the busy areas of Orlando but with short car journeys to the theme parks; Disney World is 15-20 minutes away, SeaWorld and Discovery Cove are about 20-25 minutes and Universal Resorts, including Volcano Bay and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is less than half an hours drive from here. The villa has a great family games room for memory-making afternoons and evenings, a west-facing private pool and spa with privacy screening all around and lots of space to help you and your family relax and enjoy your Florida adventures. ChampionsGate Village is about 3 miles away and has a Publix supermarket and selection of take-aways and family restaurants to choose from. The US192 is 10-15 minutes’ drive from here and has hundreds more fast food outlets and restaurants waiting to be discovered, serving everything from steaks to salads, burgers to burritos and pizza to pancakes. Holidaymakers looking to grab some big name fashion bargains can be at Premium Outlets on the I-4 Highway or Poser Park on the US27 in 10-15 minutes.
- Living Accommodation - The comfortable home from home offers an open-plan layout including a kitchen equipped with all the gadgets, utensils and appliances you might need and a breakfast dining table for tea and toast in the mornings. Nearby is another dining table which is great for mealtimes or evening fun playing cards and chatting. The lounge is at the back of the villa and has comfy seating in front of a flatscreen TV and doors leading out to the west-facing pool deck so you can wander in and out to keep an eye on the kids whenever you want to.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is on the right of the family lounge and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is on the other side of the lounge at the back and has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are to the left of the lounge and each have Twin beds and have been decorated in a style to suit guests of all ages and genders. A TV in each bedroom means everybody gets the chance to watch the programmes they want to as they settle down at the end of each busy day.
- Entertainment - The nicely finished games room has been equipped with a pool table, a ping pong table, table football and seating so the whole family can enjoy each other’s competitive spirit and quality time together.
- Outdoor Living - The west-facing pool deck with privacy screens has a pool and spa and an undercover area with a dining table, perfect for relaxing in the Florida sun and enjoying evening drinks and snacks alfresco style.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
Sandy Ridge is a peaceful community tucked away in a rural area just 15 minutes from Disney World. Built between 2005 and 2008, this community of 365 homes offers conservation areas, natural lakes and children’s play areas. ChampionsGate village, with its selection of shops and restaurants, is less than 5 minutes’ drive away. Universal, SeaWorld and all other Orlando attractions are easily reached from here as well.View our Sandy Ridge community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes