Sitting on the small, gated community of The Hamlet, a peaceful area of the highly recommended West Haven development in Davenport, is this comfortable 4 bedroom, privately owned, rental villa. With a west-facing pool and spa deck with good privacy, an outdoor dining area and a games room to keep the kids entertained, this is a great choice for your family holiday to Orlando. The community has a swimming pool, tennis court and a children’s play area that guests can use, and these can be found near the entrance gates, 2 minutes from your villa. Magic Kingdom and the other Disney World theme parks are 15-20 minutes from Here, with SeaWorld and Discovery Cove both about 20-25 minutes away. Harry Potter fans eager to ride Hogwarts Express and walk through Diagon Alley will have to show a little patience, Universal Resorts is about 25-30 minutes from here along the nearby I-4 Highway. Located on the Ronald Reagan Parkway near the US27 also means that dining options are varied and there will be enough choice to cater for all tastes, budgets and dietary concerns either at ChampionsGate Village or along the popular US192.
- Living Accommodation - This delightful, open-plan, villa provides all the comforts of home to help you relax the moment you step through the front door. The kitchen has all the appliances, equipment and utensils you will need to prepare tasty family meals and packed lunches and is at the front of the villa. The breakfast bar is a great place to sit and enjoy snacks and drinks throughout the day and the dining table is ideal for tea and toast in the morning. Opposite the kitchen is a dining table with 6 seats, great for meals times together or for evening fun playing cards and chatting. At the rear of the villa is the spacious family lounge, filled with lots of natural light and furnished with comfy sofas and a flatscreen TV. Doors from here lead out to the west-facing pool deck so you can wander in and out easily to check up on the kids splashing around in the pool.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is at the back of the house to the left of the family lounge and has a Queen-size bed, en-suite bathroom and patio doors out onto the sunny pool deck. Bedroom 2, with a Queen-size bed, is immediately to the right of the front door and next to the family bathroom. Bedroom 3 is opposite the Master bedroom and has a set of Bunk beds and this shares an en-suite bathroom with Bedroom 4 which has Twin beds and is decorated in a style to suit all guests. Each of the 4 bedrooms has a flatscreen TV so everybody gets to watch their choice of programme as they drift off to sleep at night.
- Entertainment - For some great family evenings making memories together, head to the games room and play a few games of air hockey against each other. Once you have established who the best player is, place the table tennis top on the table and have a game or two of ping pong. The community also has an outdoor tennis court, swimming pool and children’s play area that guests can use. These can be found near the entrance gates at the front of the community, a 2 minute walk from your villa.
- Outdoor Living - After fun days on the rides and rollercoasters, come back to your villa and make full use of the west-facing outdoor area. Kids will enjoy splashing around in the pool while adults will want to rest any aching leg muscles with a relaxing soak in the spa. Once you’ve finished in the water enjoy lunch in the sun or sit back and relax with a cold drink on the seats under the covered area.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
West Haven - The Hamlet
The Hamlet is a small gated sub-division of West Haven, a highly-recommended community in Davenport, close to the US27 and the I-4 Highway. It is close to Disney, SeaWorld, Universal and all other popular Orlando tourist attractions and theme parks. Many of our privately owned villas to rent, ranging in size from 4 to 6 bedrooms, have games rooms as well as a south or west-facing private pool and spa. Community facilities on The Hamlet include a swimming pool, tennis court and a kiddie's play area. Shops, bars, restaurants and golf courses are all within a short driving distance.View our West Haven - The Hamlet community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes