Those who just cannot wait to get to Florida's world-famous tourist attractions will love this seven bedroom villa on Formosa Gardens! The villa has a pool deck, with its own spa, from which you could look out over the stunning lake to the rear of the property. Out here you can also enjoy a bite to eat with friends and family under the covered dining area. When you need some shade, head to the games room where you can play pool or watch one of the four wall-mounted flatscreen TVs. The villa is on Formosa Gardens, a gated community which has been perfectly-placed within Orlando for its guests to be able to drive to the major tourist attractions, such as the Disney parks, SeaWorld and Universal Studios, in 20 minutes or less. A few miles north of the community lies the US192, a popular destination for families enjoying time together away from the parks, as they splash their holiday cash in the many shops, bars and restaurants that line the street. *** Please Note - In Peak Seasons there is a 14 night minimum stay with this villa ***
- Living Accommodation - The family lounge is at the back of the villa and contains seating for eight people around a flatscreen TV and French doors leading out onto the pool deck. The kitchen, with black appliances, granite worktops and a breakfast bar seating four people, overlooks the lounge and also sits between the two dining areas. The main dining area, in front of the kitchen and near the entrance, seats eight people. The second dining area, for six guests, is at the back of the villa, near French doors to the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is downstairs to the right of the lounge. This has a King-size bed, ceiling fan, French doors leading out onto the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is to the right of the entrance and contains a King-size bed, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is left of the entrance and has a King-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 4, 5 and 6 are upstairs. Bedroom 4 is to the left of the landing and contains a King-size bed, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom. On the right of the landing is Bedroom 5 which has a King-size bed and ceiling fan. Bedroom 6 is near Bedroom 5, contains two sets of Bunk beds and has been decorated with a Star Wars theme. Bedroom 7 has a Minnie Mouse theme and is back downstairs, to the left of the lounge. This has Twin beds, ceiling fan and a set of French doors out onto the pool deck. For the convenience of guests, all bedrooms have flatscreen TVs.
- Outdoor Living - The pool deck benefits greatly from having a spa with views of the stunning lake to the rear of the property. Here you can also enjoy an alfresco meal in the Florida heat under the covered dining area. A bathroom opens directly onto the pool deck.
- Entertainment - For those who like to unwind with some friendly competition, head to the games room to play pool. Seating has also been supplied so that spectators can watch the action, or the four wall-mounted flatscreen TVs, in comfort.
Formosa Gardens is an upscale gated community so close to Disney you can hear the fireworks every night. With a variety of custom-built villas ranging from 5 bedrooms to 9 bedrooms with private pool and spa, games rooms and lake views, Formosa Gardens is often described as ‘the perfect location’. The bustling US192, with its wide range of restaurants and shops, is a mere two minutes away, Disney is within 10 minutes and Universal, SeaWorld and Discovery Cove are all within a 30 minute drive.View our Formosa Gardens community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 50 - 55 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 5 - 10 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 20 - 25 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes