Sitting on the US27 in Clermont, a short drive from the popular US192 is this delightful four bedroom family villa. A huge choice of shops, restaurants and golf courses are all easy to get to and just a short drive away from this holiday home. The outside area with private pool is completely fenced off with no overlooking neighbours.
- Living Accommodation - The living accommodation comprises of an open plan lounge with comfy seating, flat screen TV and a dining table for six people. The adjacent kitchen has further seating for two people at the breakfast bar and an additional dining table off the kitchen with a view to the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom, at the rear of the villa, has a Queen-size bed, large walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with a door leading to the pool deck. Bedroom 2 also has a Queen-size bed whilst bedrooms 3 and 4 are both twin rooms and have been decorated in a style to suit any holiday maker.
- Outdoor Living - Outside; the north west-facing extended pool deck area, with private pool, benefits greatly from having privacy fencing all around meaning there are no overlooking neighbours. The top end of the pool deck facing towards the pool faces more west.
- Entertainment - The games room has been equipped with a full size ping-pong table, air hockey and a basketball game for those that want to escape the hot Florida sun.
Glenbrook is a small community of 266 villas on the US27, just 8 miles from Disney theme parks. Resort facilities include a family swimming pool, fitness centre, clubhouse with free wi-fi, tennis court, volleyball court, pool and air hockey tables. A wide range of shops and restaurants sit conveniently close, either on the US27 or just along the US192.View our Glenbrook Resort community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 40 - 45 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes