Located just off the I-4 highway, this stunning villa with balcony views across one of the community's award winning golf courses and plenty of living space for the whole family to enjoy, you are sure to find this villa the perfect home from home during your stay in Orlando. Disney theme parks are just a ten minute drive away. Please note that this property does have full use of all of Reunion's facilities. *** Please Note - In Peak Seasons there is a 14 night minimum stay with this villa *** Update Feb 2020 - Please note that there is some building work in this street, please contact us for further details.
- Living Accommodation - The modern, open-plan family living is at the back of the villa, to the right is the formal dining area seating eight people. To the left of the formal lounge is the open-plan kitchen with a breakfast bar seating three people. Adjacent is the family lounge with two sofas, patio doors to the pool deck and a large flatscreen TV. A second family lounge area is on the first floor and has a sofa, two chairs, a small kitchenette and a large flatscreen TV.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the back of the second family lounge area on the first floor and has a King-size bed, a balcony with seating for two people and stunning views across the golf course and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is to the far left of the stairs on the first floor and has a King-size bed, a door to a small balcony with seating for two people and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is just inside the front door to the left and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 4 is to the left of the stairs on the first floor and has twin beds. Bedroom 5 is next to bedroom 4 and has twin beds and shares an en-suite bathroom with Bedroom 6. Bedroom 6 has twin beds and shares an en-suite bathroom with Bedroom 5.
- Outdoor Living - The completely private pool deck with stunning views across one of the community's award winning golf courses has a good-sized pool, a spa and an covered, outdoor dining table with seating for six people. Perfect for the whole family to relax and enjoy their time in Florida.
Reunion - Fairway Ridge
The Reunion Resort is located just off the Old Lake Wilson Road, 3 miles south of the I-4 highway just 10 minutes from the Disney theme parks. With an abundance of community facilities, which include 11 swimming pools, 3 golf courses and 6 restaurants there is plenty to do for the entire family. Please note that not all villas have access to all facilities, please contact us for further details.View our Reunion - Fairway Ridge community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 50 - 55 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 20 - 25 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes