This six bedroom villa is ideal for the keep-fit fanatics, as it has its own gym with recumbent bike and treadmill. Outside you'll be able to soak up the rays in the Sunshine State on the southwest-facing pool deck, which has its own spa, as well as a covered dining area where you could enjoy an alfresco meal out in the Florida heat. Inside there are two lounge areas with flatscreen TVs, so if you need to relax in front of the box, not everyone will have to watch children's shows! The villa is on Storey Lake, a gated community which offers its guests the use of its resort-style facilities, which include an on-site gym, ice-cream parlour, kayaking on the lake, crazy golf course, sports courts and a clubhouse, all of which is located a mere 20-minute drive from Orlando's world-famous theme parks, such as Universal Studios, SeaWorld and Disney. The community is a few miles from the US192 which hosts a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants that cater to every taste and budget.
- Living Accommodation - The first of the two lounges is at the back of the villa, downstairs. This has sofa seating for six people around a wall-mounted flatscreen TV and patio doors leading out onto the pool deck. This lounge is overlooked by the open-plan kitchen which has stainless steel appliances, granite worktops and a breakfast bar to seat four guests. The main dining area, that seats six, is between the kitchen and a set of patio doors that lead out onto the pool deck. The second lounge is on the upstairs landing and contains cinema-style seating for four people around a wall-mounted flatscreen TV.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is upstairs, to the left of the landing and has a King-size bed as well as an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is at the back of the villa, to the right of the landing, and contains two Queen-size beds and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is downstairs to the right of the entrance and has a Queen-size bed and window overlooking the front garden. Bedroom 4 has Twin beds and is located near the Master bedroom. Bedroom 5 also has Twin beds and is near Bedroom 2. Bedroom 6 is between Bedrooms 2 and 5 and also has Twin beds. For the convenience of guests, all bedrooms have flatscreen TVs.
- Outdoor Living - The southwest-facing pool deck benefits from having its own spa, as well as a covered dining area where you can relax at the end of your action-packed day in the parks, over a nice meal by the pool.
- Entertainment - For those who'd like to maintain their fitness regime whilst they are in Florida, the property has its own gym which has been equipped with a treadmill, recumbent exercise bike, ball, mats and free weights.
Storey Lake is a stunning gated resort community in Kissimmee, a mile off the US192 and a short drive from the I-4 highway. Built between the years of 2015-2019, the resort style community is made up of apartments, town homes and villas with private pools. Located close to Disney means you can be parking your car at Magic Kingdom or any of the other Disney parks 10 minutes after leaving here. Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, Premium Outlets and Gatorland are all close by as well.View our Storey Lake community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 45 - 50 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 20 - 25 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes