Located just off the US27 and a five minute drive from the US192, this eight bedroom villa sitting on the Windsor at Westside resort, means within a short drive you will find plenty of shops, bars and restaurants to suit all budgets, needs and tastes. As well as having an abundance of resort facilities to enjoy free of charge the Disney theme parks are just a fifteen minute drive away so you can all enjoy a fun packed holiday in Orlando. *** Please Note - In Peak Seasons there is a 14 night minimum stay with this villa ***
- Living Accommodation - In the middle of the villa to the right hand side is the stunning, modern formal dining area with seating for fourteen people. To the right hand side is the modern, open-plan kitchen with a breakfast bar which seats four people. Adjacent to the kitchen is the family lounge with a sofa, loveseat and armchair, patio doors to the pool deck and a flatscreen TV. The second family lounge upstairs has a small kitchenette, a dining table with seating for four people, a sofa and loveseat, a pool table and a flatscreen TV.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the formal lounge at the back of the villa and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a single door to the pool deck. Bedroom 2 is to the left of the staircase upstairs and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 on the is immediately to the right of the staircase, and has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 4 is at the back of the second family lounge and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 5, on the ground floor, is just inside the front door to the right hand side and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 6 is at the back of the upstairs lounge and has twin beds. Bedrooms 4 and 6 share an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 7 is to the left of the upstairs living area in the middle of the landing and is a Mickey Mouse themed bedroom which has bunk beds with a double bed on the bottom bunk and a single bed on the top bunk. Bedroom 8 is next to bedroom 7 and has twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The pool deck with private pool and spa has a good-sized covered area with an outdoor dining table which seats six people. Perfect for rest days from the theme parks and spending quality time with the family in the Florida sunshine.
- Entertainment - There is a pool table in the lounge area upstairs. In addition, there is also a games room downstairs which includes a basketball game, table football, air hockey, a TV and seating.
Westside - Windsor
Windsor at Westside is an exclusive gated community close to Disney with amazing resort-style facilities. This resort is ideally placed for all of Orlando’s major attractions and theme parks. With a range of different properties, from 4 bedroom town homes to 9 bedroom villas, there will be something for you here including villas with a lake view, games room, home cinema room, west-facing pool and spa. A wide range of bars, shops and restaurants can be found just 5 minutes away on the US192.View our Westside - Windsor community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes