Situated just off the US27 and a short drive from the I-4 is this modern, nicely decorated four bedroom townhouse with a west facing private pool deck. There are plenty of on-site resort facilities to enjoy and the Disney theme parks are only a 20-minute drive away.
- Living Accommodation - In the middle of the townhouse is the formal dining area which has seating for six people and patio doors lead out onto the pool deck. To the right is the modern, well-equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar seating two people. At the back of the villa is the family lounge area which has seating for 5 with a sofa and loveseat as well as a flatscreen TV.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the right of the landing upstairs and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is on the ground floor, just inside the front door on the right hand side, and has a Queen-size bed and flatscreen TV. Bedroom 3 is in the middle of the landing and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 4 is next to bedroom 3 and has twin beds with the main bathroom opposite bedroom 4.
- Outdoor Living - The design of the west facing pool deck provides privacy from neighbours on each side. You can also choose to eat outside alfresco as there is a table and chairs for 6 people provided. A nice outdoor space which is perfect for those who like to socialise and relax over a glass of something chilled.
ChampionsGate - The Retreat
The Retreat is a large, resort-style sub-community, which sits within one the most popular destinations in Florida, ChampionsGate. With plenty of amenities within the community grounds including a movie theatre, a full restaurant, swimming pools including a lazy river and water slides, a swim-up bar and sports courts. Disney theme parks are just 15 minutes from the community.View our ChampionsGate - The Retreat community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes