Sitting on the established community of Florida Pines on the US27 in Davenport, this one-storey villa with four bedrooms is just minutes away from shops, restaurants and the tourist routes of the US192 and the I-4 highway.
- Living Accommodation - Walk through the front door immediately in to the lounge/dining area with leather seating. Just round the corner is the open-plan kitchen with an additional dining area and the family lounge with doors leading outside to the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom with King-size bed and en-suite bathroom sits just off of the family lounge. Bedroom 2, sitting at the front of the villa has a double bed, whilst bedrooms 3 and 4 are both twin rooms.
- Outdoor Living - The west facing deck with private pool has been screened off with hedges all around, giving a fair amount of privacy.
- Entertainment - The games room has been decorated and furnished with fun in mind and contains a pool table and a table football game.
As you drive into the community the white picket fence overlooking the green fields gives Florida Pines a real country feel. The community was built in 2002 and is situated just off the US27 and a few miles south of the popular tourist corridor of the US192. The I-4 highway is a short drive south from here as well meaning that Florida Pines is ideally situated to reach all the places you want to visit.View our Florida Pines community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes