Situated on the US27 in Davenport, just a short drive from the US192 and I-4 is this four bedroom villa on Florida Pines. With a good-sized pool on a south facing pool deck, a well-equipped games room and just a twenty minute drive to the Disney area, shops and restaurants, there is lots locally for everyone to enjoy during your Orlando stay.
- Living Accommodation - At the front of the villa to the left-hand side is the formal dining table with seating for eight people. The formal lounge is a little further in to the villa with a sofa, loveseat and armchair. To the right of the formal lounge is the open-plan kitchen with an additional table which seats four people. Adjacent to the kitchen at the back of the villa is the family lounge with a sofa and a loveseat, a flatscreen TV and patio doors to the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the main family lounge with a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is immediately inside the front door to the left-hand side and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 3 is next to bedroom 2 and has twin beds. Bedroom 4 is to the left of the formal lounge and also has twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The south facing pool deck has a good-sized pool and an outdoor dining table seating four people.
- Entertainment - The games room is equipped with a pool table, basketball game, air hockey and seating.
As you drive into the community the white picket fence overlooking the green fields gives Florida Pines a real country feel. The community was built in 2002 and is situated just off the US27 and a few miles south of the popular tourist corridor of the US192. The I-4 highway is a short drive south from here as well meaning that Florida Pines is ideally situated to reach all the places you want to visit.View our Florida Pines community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes