This five bedroom villa is the perfect place to start your adventure in Orlando. The villa has two lounge areas for those who want to put their feet up out of the sun. If you wish to catch some rays, the pool deck is a great place to spend some time! Out here you can look out at the beautiful views to the rear of the property from a covered dining area, where you could also host a nice family gathering at the end of your fun day in Florida! For those with energy left to burn, there is a games room where you can play pool, table football and air hockey until it's time to head to bed! The villa is on High Grove, a gated community near the junction for the US192, which hosts a wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants, catering to all tastes and budgets. Due to its proximity to the US192 the Disney parks can be reached in 20 minutes or less, with both Universal Studios and SeaWorld within a half-hour drive. If you don't wish to venture out for the day, High Grove has resort-style facilities to keep you and the rest of the family occupied. Try out the on-site crazy golf course or watch the little ones enjoying themselves in the play area or arcade, before you take a dip in the communal swimming pool and work up a sweat in the gym! Alternatively you could always catch your breath by putting your feet up in the clubhouse lounge!
- Living Accommodation - The first of the two lounge areas is located near the entrance to the property. This has seating for six people around windows overlooking the front of the villa. The second is on the right-hand side of the property and contains a corner sofa for six people around a flatscreen TV and patio doors to the pool deck. The kitchen with stainless steel appliances and central island is next to the second lounge. From here the kitchen has an archway which leads to the main dining area that backs onto the first lounge. Here you fill find a table and chairs for eight guests, as well as another set of patio doors leading onto the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is on your right at the top of the stairs. This has a King-size bed, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 also has a King-size bed and is at the top of the stairs. Bedroom 3 is between the Master bedroom and Bedroom 2 and contains a Queen-size bed. Bedrooms 4 and 5 both have Twin beds and are opposite each other, next to Bedroom 2. For the convenience of guests, all bedrooms have flatscreen TVs.
- Outdoor Living - The pool deck benefits from views of nature to the rear, and also has a covered dining area where the family can sit at the end of their busy day to enjoy an alfresco meal.
- Entertainment - For those who enjoy some light-hearted competition there is a games room where you can play pool and table tennis until you can take no more! Please note that the air hockey table in the photos has been removed.
High Grove is a small, quiet resort with 160 homes built in 2005 and is situated at the intersection of US27 and US192. Guests staying here get full complimentary access to the spa, swimming pool, gym, TV lounge, crazy golf and children’s play area. Apart from being just a few minutes away from the entrance to Disney, there is a pub restaurant at the entrance of the community.View our High Grove community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes