Found on the community of Hampton Lakes in Davenport, this five bedroom villa is great for those looking for fun within a short drive but peace when at the villa away from the hustle and bustle of the parks. The Disney area is a twenty minute car journey and the Universal parks just thirty minutes away. For those who want to relax and unwind there are shops and golf courses less than a five minute drive away. This holiday home with south facing pool deck has outside dining to enjoy alfresco living and a games room for some friendly family competitiveness.
- Living Accommodation - When entering the villa, to the left is the formal dining table which seats six people and the large open plan kitchen with a two level breakfast bar. At the back of the villa is the large lounge area with sofa, a loveseat, a flatscreen TV and patio doors leading to the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is located to the right of the family lounge and has a King-size bed, en-suite and a ceiling fan. Bedroom 2 is located on the ground floor of the property and has a King-size bed and an en-suite. Bedroom 3 is at the back of the property upstairs and has a Queen-size bed with an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 4 is located at the top of the stairs, next to the family bathroom and contains twin beds. Bedroom 5 is to the left of bedroom 4 and has bunk beds with a double bed on the bottom bunk and a single on the top.
- Outdoor Living - The large pool deck is south facing with a private pool and outdoor table to enjoy alfresco dining by the pool. There is a good degree of privacy due to surrounding hedges.
- Entertainment - To the right of the front door is the carpeted games room containing a pool table and table football for those seeking more fun out of the sun.
Hampton Lakes, completed in 2004, is a gorgeous and well-kept community of almost 450 homes ranging in size from 3 to 7 bedrooms. Community facilities here include lakes, floodlit tennis courts and a couple of children’s play areas. Sitting on the US27, between the US192 and I-4 highway, shops, restaurants and golf courses are all just within a short drive. PLEASE NOTE; this community has a minimum 4 night stay on bookings.View our Hampton Lakes community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes