Situated on the US27, just a short drive from the US192 is this four bedroom Highlands Reserve villa with a good-sized pool deck. A twenty-five minute drive from the Disney theme parks and a with stunning 18-hole golf course within the community grounds, this villa is an ideal choice for your family holiday.
- Living Accommodation - Opposite the front door at the back of the villa is the family lounge with a sofa, loveseat and two armchairs, patio doors to the pool deck and a flatscreen TV. To the right of the lounge is the open-plan kitchen with a breakfast bar seating two people. Adjacent is the dining area with seating for six people.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the family lounge and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a single door to the pool deck. Bedroom 2 is near the front of the villa to the left hand side and has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is just inside the front door to the right hand side and has twin beds. Bedroom 4 is next to bedroom 3 and has twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The good-sized pool deck has a very good amount of privacy, with no directly overlooking rear neighbours. The covered, outdoor dining table with seating for six people is great to enjoy alfresco dining by the pool. There is a large amount of patio space to relax in the Florida sun.
The famous Highlands Reserve, built in 2000, is situated on the US27, just minutes away from a supermarket and restaurants and a few miles from Disney. If you have a golf fan in your group they will be over the moon with award-winning golf course right in the heart of this beautiful community.View our Highlands Reserve community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes