This tastefully furnished five bedroom Highlands Reserve villa sits just a short drive away from shops, restaurants and Disney theme parks. Golfers and non-golfers alike will love the peace and quiet that can be found on this world famous golfing community.
- Living Accommodation - The open-plan living accommodation includes a large kitchen overlooking the pool area and a breakfast dining nook nearby. Another, more formal dining area is at the front of the villa. There are two large lounge areas, one at the front of the villa and the main TV lounge at the back of the villa, overlooking the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is on the ground floor and has a King-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 and 3 both have Queen-size beds, whilst bedrooms 4 and 5 are both twin rooms.
- Outdoor Living - The pool deck, with private pool and spa, has a small covered dining area and fabulous views of the golf course to the rear.
- Entertainment - The garage has been equipped with a pool table for family members wishing to escape the hot Florida sun on the pool deck and spend some time having fun indoors.
The famous Highlands Reserve, built in 2000, is situated on the US27, just minutes away from a supermarket and restaurants and a few miles from Disney. If you have a golf fan in your group they will be over the moon with award-winning golf course right in the heart of this beautiful community.View our Highlands Reserve community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes