This spacious five bedroom Highlands Reserve villa has been tastefully decorated and furnished throughout. Shops and restaurants are close by and the Disney theme parks are located just a short drive away along the US192. This villa offers a comfortable stay for your family holiday in Orlando.
- Living Accommodation - The open-plan living accommodation includes a spacious kitchen with central island and breakfast bar, two dining areas and two family lounges with plenty of seating for the whole family.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom has a King-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is downstairs and also has a King-size bed, while bedroom 3 has a Queen-size bed. Bedrooms 4 and 5 are both twin rooms and decorated in a style to suit any holiday maker. For the comfort and convenience of guests, each bedroom has a ceiling fan and television.
- Outdoor Living - The deck area, with private pool and spa, benefits from having a small covered area to enjoy alfresco dining by the pool and golf course views to the rear.
The famous Highlands Reserve, built in 2000, is situated on the US27, just minutes away from a supermarket and restaurants and a few miles from Disney. If you have a golf fan in your group they will be over the moon with award-winning golf course right in the heart of this beautiful community.View our Highlands Reserve community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes