Sitting on the world famous Highlands Reserve community, a ten minute walk away from a supermarket and selection of bars and restaurants, is this beautiful five bedroom family villa. Disney theme parks and the popular US192, lined on both sides with shops and restaurants, are just a few minutes drive away. Please note this owner does not accept bookings of less than a 7 night stay.
- Living Accommodation - The spacious living accommodation includes an open-plan kitchen with granite counters, three dining areas and comfortable lounges for the family to relax after a day on the go.
- Bedrooms - The large Master bedroom has a King-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is downstairs and has a Queen-size bed, as does bedroom 3 which is upstairs. Bedrooms 4 and 5 are both twin rooms decorated and furnished in a style to suit any holidaymaker. For added convenience and comfort of all guests, each bedroom has its own TV and ceiling fan.
- Outdoor Living - The outside deck, with private pool, benefits from having a small covered dining area and golf course views to the rear of the property.
- Entertainment - The games room has been equipped with an air hockey game and table football.
The famous Highlands Reserve, built in 2000, is situated on the US27, just minutes away from a supermarket and restaurants and a few miles from Disney. If you have a golf fan in your group they will be over the moon with award-winning golf course right in the heart of this beautiful community.View our Highlands Reserve community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes