This unique three bedroom villa with three en-suite bathrooms is on Lindfields Reserve, a gated sub-community of Lindfields. Ideally-situated along the US192 with its wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants suiting many tastes and budgets. From the community, the Disney parks are only 15 minutes away, with SeaWorld and Universal Studios easily reached by driving up the I-4. After a long day out and about in Florida, you could return to your villa to enjoy your pool and spa deck which has no overlooking neighbours. There is also a games room for those who enjoy a little competition.
- Living Accommodation - The family lounge is at the heart of the villa. Here you will find sofa seating for six people around a wall-mounted flatscreen TV and three sets of patio doors to the pool. The modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances backs onto the lounge and has a double-sided breakfast bar for four people. The dining area is nearby and has a table and chairs for six people as well as patio doors to the pool.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is at the back of the villa. This has a King-size bed, ceiling fan, doors to the pool deck and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is at the front of the property. Here you will find a Queen-size bed, ceiling fan, windows to the front of the villa and an en-suite bathroom with doors to the pool deck. Bedroom 3 is across from the Master bedroom. This has two sets of Bunk beds and an en-suite bathroom.
- Outdoor Living - The Mediterranean-style pool deck benefits greatly from having no overlooking neighbours and is double-aspect (south and east facing). There are also plenty of places to sit and relax after a busy day in the parks.
- Entertainment - The villa has a games room which houses table football as well as some seating for spectators to sit and watch from the sidelines.
Gated sub-community of Lindfields Estate in Kissimmee, just off the US192 with its wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants. The Disney parks and SeaWorld can all be reached in under 20 minutes, while Universal Studios is slightly further along the I-4.View our Lindfields Reserve community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Seaworld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes