One of the larger four bedroom homes around, this Legacy Park villa is perfect for making a holiday in Orlando the best holiday you can have. Situated on Highway 27 it is also conveniently placed to the popular US192 tourist corridor with its wide range of shops and restaurants. This villa has spacious living areas on the ground floor, a large Master bedroom, great games room and conservation view from the pool deck.
- Living Accommodation - When you enter the villa you will see the first spacious lounge and family dining area to the left and the staircase leading upstairs on your right. You can see in to the main family lounge through from the lounge at the front of the property. At the rear of the house is the main family lounge with flatscreen TV and comfortable seating, the open-plan kitchen is fully equipped and has an additional dining area with doors to the pool deck. The complete layout downstairs is open-plan and with windows on three sides it has very light and airy feel to this great holiday home.
- Bedrooms - Upstairs are the bedrooms, the first of which is the large Master bedroom, containing a King-size bed and high-class furniture and an en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom also has a King-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms three and four are both twin rooms and have been decorated to suit any age.
- Outdoor Living - Outside the west facing pool deck with fencing on one side and a conservation view to the rear gives a good degree of privacy around the pool and spa area. The outlook here is lovely and peaceful where you can enjoy relaxing in the Florida sunshine.
- Entertainment - The garage has been equipped with a pool table, air hockey and table football.
Legacy Park - The Retreat
Legacy Park is large community just off the US27 completed in 2007 and divided into 7 smaller subdivisions, including The Retreat. Disney theme parks are a short drive away along the US192, with Orlando’s other attractions; Universal, SeaWorld and International Drive all within a 30 minute drive.View our Legacy Park - The Retreat community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes