Sitting on the quiet community of Orange Tree in Clermont is this spacious and colourful, five bedroom villa. Shops, restaurants and Disney theme parks are all just a short drive away along the popular US192. This villa has a games room for family entertainment and a relaxing spa by the pool.
- Living Accommodation - The entrance hallway leads directly to the kitchen and dining area with a choice of two dining tables. The family lounge, with large flatscreen TV and comfy sofas has doors leading out to the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom, with King-size bed, en-suite bathroom and door to the pool deck sits on one side of the villa, whilst bedroom 2, with a Queen-size bed, en-suite bathroom and access to the pool deck, sits on the opposite side. Bedroom 3, with a Queen-size bed is situated at the front of the villa. Bedrooms 4 and 5 are both twin rooms and have been decorated in a style to suit all ages. For added guest convenience, all bedrooms have their own TVs.
- Outdoor Living - The deck area with private pool and spa offers plenty of space for all the family as well as a covered area with table and chairs for alfresco dining.
- Entertainment - The games room has a pool table and table football game.
Orange Tree, a peaceful community located just off the US 27, has large plots and wide open common spaces making it feel spacious and airy. The popular US192, with its wide range of shops and famous restaurants, is four miles away, and Disney is a few miles further along this road. The I-4 highway leading to all other Orlando attractions and Florida’s award-winning beaches, is within easy reach.View our Orange Tree community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 40 - 45 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Seaworld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes