This three bedroom townhome on the gated resort of Regal Oaks is a fantastic base for your Florida holiday. Resort facilities include a pool with water slides, sports courts and a bar and restaurant. You will be able to reach SeaWorld and the Disney parks in 10 minutes, while Universal Studios is only 20 minutes away along the I-4. If you don’t fancy cooking, you can walk to the Old Town Kissimmee, or take a trip along the US192 less than a mile away, which has a wide range shops and restaurants to suit all budgets and tastes.
- Living Accommodation - The dining area is at the front of the property and has a wooden table that will seat six guests. Behind the dining area is the lounge. Here there are two sofas for 5 guests to put their feet up and watch a little TV, or access the back yard area. To the right of the living area is the kitchen which has black appliances and a window overlooking the back yard.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is upstairs at the front of the property and has a King-size bed, flatscreen TV and en-suite bathroom. Next to the Master bedroom is Bedroom 2, which has a Queen-size bed, flatscreen TV and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is downstairs at the front of the townhome and has Twin beds. All bedrooms have ceiling fans for the comfort of the guests.
Regal Oaks is a modern, luxurious and gated resort situated just off the US192. The resort is home to 2, 3 and 4 bedroom townhouses. Located just a short drive from the I-4, a large array of shops, bars and restaurants and Old Town Kissimmee. Disney theme parks are just a ten minute drive.View our Regal Oaks community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 50 - 55 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Seaworld - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes