Located on the Ronald Reagan Parkway, just a few miles from the I-4 highway and sitting on the stunning resort of Solterra is this modern, beautifully decorated five bedroom villa with a completely private south-facing pool deck. Disney theme parks are just a fifteen minute drive away; making this villa the perfect choice for your family holiday to Orlando.
- Living Accommodation - Immediately to the right hand side of the front door is the modern formal dining area seating eight people. Continuing through the villa is the modern, open-plan kitchen with a breakfast bar seating four people. Adjacent to the kitchen is the family lounge area with a sofa and loveseat, patio doors to the pool deck and a flatscreen TV. There is a second family lounge upstairs with a large "L" shaped sofa and a flatscreen TV.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the family lounge area and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a single door to the pool deck. Bedroom 2 is to the left of the second family lounge area and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is directly to the left of the stairs, upstairs and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 4 is next to Bedroom 3 and has bunk beds with a Double bed on the bottom bunk and a Single bed on the top bunk. Bedrooms 3 and 4 share an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 5 is just behind the second family lounge area and has Twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The good-sized south-facing pool deck with complete privacy and views of a lake and conservation to the rear of the property has a pool and spa, an outdoor, "L" shaped sofa, an undercover outdoor dining table seating six people, a swinging chair and plenty of space to relax in the Florida sun. BBQ hire is an optional extra, as with many villas.
- Entertainment - The beautifully decorated games room with a chalkboard wall contains a pool table, table football and seating; perfect for the whole family of all ages to enjoy.
Solterra is a new resort-style development built on the Ronald Reagan Parkway. All of Orlando’s theme parks can be reached within approximately a fifteen to thirty minute drive. ChampionsGate village, with a supermarket and choice of restaurants, is less than three miles away.View our Solterra community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Seaworld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes