Sitting on the gated community of Solterra, is this stunning and modern, large six bedroom villa with a good-sized west-facing pool deck and a well-equipped, air conditioned games room. Located just a few minutes from the I-4 on the Ronald Reagan Parkway means this villa is in the perfect location, promoting a peaceful getaway just a few minutes from major travel links and just a 15-minute drive to the Disney theme parks.
- Living Accommodation - Just inside the front door to the right hand side is the formal lounge area with two sofas and an armchair and overhead ceiling fan. Adjacent is the modern formal dining area seating eight people. Continuing through under the archway is the modern, open-plan kitchen with granite work tops, a breakfast bar seating four people and a kitchen table seating eight people just off of the kitchen. Adjacent to the kitchen is the family lounge area with a large "L" shaped sofa, patio doors to the pool deck, a flatscreen TV and overhead ceiling fan. Upstairs is a second family lounge area with an "L" shaped sofa, a loveseat, a cinema style screen and a projector.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is upstairs to the right of the landing and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom as well as a balcony. Bedroom 2 is to the left of the family lounge area downstairs, through an archway by the patio doors and has a King-size bed and wall-mounted flatscreen TV. There is a bathroom next to bedroom 2. Bedroom 3 is upstairs, behind the staircase and has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 4 is next to bedroom 3 and has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 5 is next to Bedroom 4 and has a triple bunk bed with a double bed on the bottom bunk and a single bed on the top bunk and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 6 is opposite the Master bedroom to the left of the stairs, upstairs and has a double bed, a single bed and an en-suite bathroom.
- Outdoor Living - The large west-facing pool deck has a good-sized pool and a spa, plenty of patio space to relax in the Florida sun and a covered outdoor dining table with seating for eight people. Perfect for relaxing during rest days from visiting all of Orlando's main attractions.
- Entertainment - The air-conditioned games room is equipped with a pool table, air hockey, table football and a table seating four people. Perfect for the whole family to enjoy during the quieter periods of the holiday.
Solterra is a new resort-style development built on the Ronald Reagan Parkway. All of Orlando’s theme parks can be reached within approximately a fifteen to thirty minute drive. ChampionsGate village, with a supermarket and choice of restaurants, is less than three miles away.View our Solterra community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Seaworld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes