Enjoy your stay in this community of large villas on Windwood Bay, with the Disney just fifteen minutes away by car. This villa is ideally located for those who want to be up and about in Orlando and has enough home comforts for those much-needed lazy days. Whether it is time by the pool complete with your own spa, or embracing your competitive spirit in the games room, you will always find something to fill your day.
- Living Accommodation - Upon entering the villa you will arrive in the formal dining area with seating for six people, and a nearby comfy lounge area with two large three-seater sofas. This leads to the main lounge with further seating for the family, a flatscreen TV and windows with views of the pool area at the rear of the villa. The breakfast area sits between the living area and the adjoining open-plan kitchen with central island and has access to the pool deck through patio doors.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom, located upstairs to the right of the staircase, boasts a King-size bed as well as its own sofa, walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom. The first Queen-size bedroom is downstairs off the living area, and has its own en-suite bathroom with a shower. The second Queen bedroom is at the end of the hallway to the left of the staircase. This Queen bedroom has a wall-mounted flatscreen TV and en-suite bathroom. Heading back towards the staircase are two twin bedrooms each with a wardrobe and ceiling fan.
- Outdoor Living - The southwest-facing pool area has a spa, sun loungers and seating. With hedges either side of the pool, you can enjoy some privacy as you gaze out at the beautiful lawned area out the back. There is also a WC outside which will come in handy with the little ones!
- Entertainment - The villa has two entertainment areas, one downstairs near the entrance, with a pool table, ping-pong table, as well as table football, seating and air conditioning! The other area can be found adjacent to the Master bedroom. This contains a selection of books and a games console with seating provided on the large L-shaped sofa.
Windwood Bay is an established community tucked away along the Ronald Reagan Parkway (County Road 54) away from all the hustle and bustle. The homes were completed in 2006 on large lots, and many of the 220 homes have views across conservation areas. Disney theme parks are fifteen minutes drive away and other Orlando attractions are no more than 30 minutes away. Shops, restaurants and golf can all be found less than five minutes from the community.View our Windwood Bay community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Seaworld - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes