Situated on the US27 in Davenport, just a few miles south of the US192 and a short drive from the I-4 is this four bedroom villa sitting on the Westridge community. With a large pool deck, community facilities for all ages and conveniently located for the theme parks means this villa offers everything from a relaxing day at the pool to a fun packed day out at Orlando's attractions.
- Living Accommodation - Immediately inside the front door to the left hand side is a family dining table with seating for six people. Opposite the front door is the formal lounge with a sofa and loveseat, a flatscreen TV and patio doors to the pool deck. To the left of the formal lounge is the open-plan, well-equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar seating two people and an additional table seating four people. Adjacent to the kitchen is the family lounge with a sofa and loveseat, a flatscreen TV and patio doors to the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, is to the right of the formal lounge and has a King-size bed, patio doors to the pool deck and a flatscreen TV. Bedroom 2 is off the back of the family lounge and has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a single door to the pool deck. Bedroom 3 is to the left of the family lounge and has twin beds. Bedroom 4 is next to bedroom 3 and also has twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The large, double aspect pool deck, facing both south and east has no close neighbours at the rear. There is a good-sized pool and a spa, a covered outdoor dining table seating six people and a good amount of patio space to relax in the Florida sun.
- Entertainment - The games room is located just off the kitchen and has a pool table, air hockey, table football and seating.
Westridge is an established community on the US27 with just over 400 homes built in the mid 1990s. Community facilities here include swimming pool, play areas and tennis court. Shops and restaurants to suit everybody can either be found a few miles north on the popular US192, or head south a few miles to the Posner Park retail development. Disney theme parks are located less than twenty minutes away, with Universal, SeaWorld and International Drive all being less than thirty minutes drive away.View our Westridge community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes