You’ll have a fantastic time at this three bedroom single-storey villa on the gated community of The Manors, a subdivision of Westridge, on the US27. With a south-facing pool deck warmed by the midday sun, you’ll love spending time with all the family in your private pool. Make use of the community facilities which include a clubhouse with fitness centre, sports courts and a communal swimming pool. From your villa you can be at the Disney parks and SeaWorld in 25 minutes, while the Universal parks are around a further ten minutes away. If you don’t feel like cooking after you have spent the day exploring all that Florida has to offer, stop off at one of the many bars and restaurants that line the tourist corridor of the US192, a few miles north of the community. If you want to do something different in the evening, head south along the US27 to Posner Park mall, where you can visit some well-known American stores such as Best Buy and Target, grab a bite to eat at one of the restaurants then catch a film at the multiscreen cinema.
- Living Accommodation - As you enter the villa, the open plan dining area is straight ahead with room for six guests to gather together around a wooden table and share a meal. Directly behind the dining area is the lounge, which has two brown leather sofas where guests can assemble and watch the flatscreen TV or head out through the patio doors to the pool deck. To the left of the living area is the galley kitchen. Cook up a storm as you chat to your four guests seated at the round breakfast table at the rear of the kitchen.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is at the rear of the villa on the left and has a Queen-size bed, ceiling fan, walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom. From the Master bedroom can also access the pool deck. Bedroom 2 is also at the rear of the villa, on the right. It has a Double bed and windows looking out over the pool. Bedroom 3 is on the right-hand side of the villa at the front. It has Twin beds and a window looking out over the front garden. All of the bedrooms have flatscreen TVs for the convenience of every guest.
- Outdoor Living - Spend quality time with the family on the south-facing pool deck at the rear of your villa. Why not take a dip in the pool or relax in the spa? Remember to put on the sun cream before lazing about poolside or dining alfresco on the table and chairs provided.
- Entertainment - Show your competitive side in the games room, which is located to the left of the kitchen dining area. Play a game of pool, or convert the table for table tennis use. You’ll need good hand-eye coordination to tackle the table football game!
Westridge Manors is a gated subdivision of Westridge, an established community on the US27. Community facilities here include swimming pool, gym and picnic area. Shops and restaurants to suit everybody can either be found a few miles north on the popular US192, or head south a few miles to the Posner Park retail development. Disney theme parks are located less than 20 minutes away, with Universal, SeaWorld and International Drive all being less than 30 minutes drive away.View our Westridge Manors community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes