Situated on a gated community in West Haven, a short drive from Disney, this lovely five bedroom home is big even beyond Orlando standards.
- Living Accommodation - Enter through the front door and immediately see a cosy lounge/dining area that is perfect for those times when you want some peace and quiet. The main family lounge, with leather sofas, is towards the rear of the villa and sits adjacent to the well equipped open-plan kitchen with breakfast nook.
- Bedrooms - The first Master bedroom, on the ground floor, has a King-size bed, en-suite bathroom and doors to the pool deck. The second Master bedroom, situated upstairs, has a King-size bed, en-suite bathroom and a balcony for relaxing with a glass of something chilled at the end of a long day. Bedroom 3 contains a Queen-size bed and also has an en-suite bathroom. The 4th bedroom, decorated in a Disney theme, contains twin beds and the 5th bedroom contains two sets of bunk beds sleeping four people. For extra comfort and convenience, all bedrooms have been furnished with TVs and ceiling fans.
- Outdoor Living - The stunning south-east facing pool deck, with private pool and spa, is large enough for the whole family and with a covered dining area and conservation views it is perfect for relaxing when you need a break from the theme parks.
- Entertainment - The games room has been equipped with a good quality pool table.
West Haven - Sanctuary
West Haven is a large community on the Ronald Reagan Parkway split up into seven smaller gated subdivisions. Sanctuary is the largest of these and has just over 130 homes completed in 2004. Disney theme parks are about 15 minutes drive away, Universal and SeaWorld are less than 30 minutes drive. Shops, restaurants and golf courses are all within a short driving distance.View our West Haven - Sanctuary community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Seaworld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes