Situated just off the US27 in Davenport and a few miles from the I-4 Highway, is this stunning 6 bedroom privately owned rental villa on ChampionsGate, a luxury gated resort that is considered to be one of the best communities in Orlando. This villa has a games room, home cinema room, great children's bedrooms and a private pool and spa. There are plenty of resort facilities for all ages to enjoy, including movie theatre, well-equipped gym, swimming pool with a lazy river and water slides and outdoor sports courts, all of which can be found at the clubhouse just 6 minutes’ walk from here. Disney World theme parks can be reached in as little as 20 minutes and Universal is about half an hour away. A wide selection of shops and restaurants can be found within a short drive, either at ChampionsGate Village or along the popular US192.
- Living Accommodation - In the middle of the villa to the left-hand side is the large, modern and open-plan kitchen, equipped with all the appliances, gadgets and utensils you might need. The breakfast bar seats 4 people and is a great spot to enjoy snacks, drinks and chats throughout the day. Adjacent to the kitchen is the modern formal dining table seating 8 people and patio doors leading to the pool deck. To the left of the dining area is the family lounge with a large comfortable corner sofa and an armchair, a flatscreen TV and more patio doors to the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the far right of the landing upstairs and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is to the left of the upstairs landing and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is ideal for guests that would prefer a little extra privacy, it is the only bedroom on the ground floor and has a King-size bed and is next to the downstairs bathroom. Bedroom 4 is to the left of the landing upstairs and has a Queen-size bed, Bedroom 5 is opposite this room and is a Mickey Mouse themed bedroom with a set of Bunk beds. Bedroom 6 is to the left of the landing and is a Frozen themed bedroom with Twin beds. All bedrooms have their own TV so if you want to watch something different from the rest of the family you can retire to your room and relax.
- Entertainment - The nicely decorated games room is equipped with a pool table, table football and seating. Upstairs is a home cinema room with a large corner cinema-style sofa with a screen and projector. The community clubhouse is just 6 minutes’ walk from here and this is where you can access the resort-style swimming pool with lazy river and water slides, state-of-the-art fitness centre, bar and restaurant, cinema, games arcade and outside sports courts.
- Outdoor Living - The deck area has a pool and spa, as well as having a covered outdoor dining table with seating for 6 people, a great place for a little rest and relaxation away from the hustle and bustle of the theme parks.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
ChampionsGate is a gated resort-style community in Davenport, recommended by many returning guests year after year. It offers a range of private villas to rent, many with a games room, home cinema room, and south or west-facing private pool and spa. Community facilities at the Oasis Clubhouse are almost never more than 10 minutes’ walk away and include a movie theatre, restaurant, sports courts, resort-style heated swimming pool with lazy river, water slides and swim-up bar. ChampionsGate is close to Disney World, Universal and all other popular Orlando attractions and theme parks.View our ChampionsGate community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes